Bald and Bankrupt

His silence his deafening.

Attached: bald.jpg (1080x1075, 165.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BaldAndBaldrDossier/comments/judnlm/is_bald_bankrupt_really_a_sex_tourist_and_a/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

Famous sex tourist on youtube

>Famous sex tourist
Thats a thing?

being a sex tourist or being famous

>bankrupt
>makes lots of money
fucking bullshit

Yes

Yupp, he mostly operates in eastern europe, persuading young chicks with his english.

yeah but watching his videos you get the impression he gets by on charisma alone instead of money

If that dude's not careful, while walking the streets of Lisbon, he may likely get mugged.

Attached: FKEnt-VWQAMxgUu.jpg (597x900, 74.54K)

lol wut, im from lisbon, fuck neighborhoods are you talking about? we have africans and brazilians but they usually stick around long enough to get residency then go to france or germany

Just got off a call with Bald, he’s already shacked up with a female Russian soldier and doing vodka shots with the lads in her squad.

He claims he almost died of Covid.
I don't believe him.

what does a portuguese girl like?

Vagrant Holiday got harrassed by Portugese drug dealers in one of his vids travelling there.
Is Portugal seriously that similar to Mexico?

I wouldnt be surprised if he dies in some foreign country. His videos he puts himself in dangerous situations all the time and laughs it off like nothing. At some point his luck is sure to run out.

He'd look better without the beard.

Bald glows brighter than the sun.

The sinaloan one was testing it. Im an american who lives in Mexico city and gf is from mazatlan. She watched that and said hes super lucky no locals radiod in some cartel members about outsider

reddit.com/r/BaldAndBaldrDossier/comments/judnlm/is_bald_bankrupt_really_a_sex_tourist_and_a/
Guy is a sex tourist and uses his youtube videos as cover
Kind of based if you ask me

I mean, what do you want him to say? He fled Ukraine and probably doesn't want to capitalize on what's happening. What else is he supposed to do?

How is "sex tourist" some kind of insult? Who gives a fuck what single men do with their money and time. Sounds like roastie seethe.

Um guys, what the f**k did he mean by this?

Attached: .jpg (1284x2778, 248.67K)

>and probably doesn't want to capitalize on what's happening
He literally went to Ukraine just because of the talks of a conflict arising, and then he took a spot on a refugee train out that a Ukrainian could have had instead.

He's dunking on people that shit on regular Russians because of this war.