Are single moms really this bad?

Attached: QAQ4YVXGBZGCRE27BT2MSTTU4I (1).jpg (1200x1200, 179.96K)

No. They’re worse.

yes just look at niggers to see what happens when someone is raised by a single mother

Yes.

my mom was the opposite. she doted on me so much i became i sperg with girls. pretty sure she paid the neighbor girl to take my virginity.

Well to be honest it's not really the mom's fault, black folk are just genetically predisposed towards violence.

Yes

i was raised by a single mom. thank god for youtube. that's how i learned how to:

learn traffic rules
jump a dead batter
change a flat tire
tie a necktie
etc etc etc

youtube is my dad

change

Incel cope

Yes. Having one parent is a huge disadvantage. Singlemomcels are playing life on a worse setting.

you end up being one of two or three different phenotypes that are all pretty much equally dysgenic.

>Joker has a single mom, feels entitled and murders people
>90% of black men have single moms, feel entitled and murder people
Checks out

list the phenotypes

What about single dad kids?

Equally disadvantaged

they usually fucked too but not as bad

Attached: 16459742191768647364417960782540.jpg (225x225, 19K)

i have a dad, live with him and my mum, but didnt learn any of those things from him
>learn traffic rules
learned myself from the book and from driving instructor
>jump a dead battery
dont know how
>change a flat tire
learned from my boss, but barely remember what to do
>tie a necktie
learned myself from google

he didnt teach me anything really, didnt teach me how to shower properly (still dont know), didnt teach me how to clip my nails (been biting them all my life up until a year ago), didnt tell me to brush my teeth so i barely ever did until this year

my parents are shit

>my parents are shit
No u

If it makes you feel better, my mom never taught me how to tie my shoes. I still can't do it and all the youtube videos with the critical step do it too fast for me to understand what's happening so I just do it my own retarded way.

all women are child abusers

/thread

My parents were largely absent, abusive pieces of shit and I ended up being raised by Any Forums. Any Forums taught me lifting, Any Forums taught me to install Linux, Any Forums taught me NGE was the greatest anime ever made, Any Forums taught me everything is trash

Attached: 16474105077774393530864870527584.gif (245x265, 982.17K)

I was unironically raised by movies, literature and Any Forums. Turned out after many years that I became just as abusive if not worse than my parents were. I feel empty, angry and everything and full of hate, unironically. I was abusive in every relationship I had. Lost many people because of it.

Attached: IMG_20181210_214613.jpg (532x512, 82.97K)