Untitled

Attached: 1639463095689.jpg (696x487, 70.76K)

I'd really prefer if she stayed quiet.

Chudbros... We lost...

Well, obviously, neither of those are physical features of a white person

She said she had a pale face in one of the books

Ever heard of GhostFaceKilla?
Das rite cracka, go crumb yo self elsewhere

doesnt specify vagina either

and now the people who loved her for saying this want nothing more than to see her broke on the street or dead

Why is .posting so much more effective than textposting?

White male/black female is the only acceptable way. Don't let (((them))) tell you otherwise.

Then why did she approve casting if a white actress?

Nah Hermione is obviously white because she doesn't have a comically stereotypical name like the Asian called Cho Chang.

>very clever
so, heavily implied white

She said that as in white face of shock. Not related to her skin

Isn't she from Australia? Didn't Rowling choose Watson? Aren't there illustrations from the books depicting her as white? Wasn't she described as having a "white face"?

kek
imagine pandering this much to the mentally ill crowd and stil getting canceled for wrongthought, wew

shut the fuck up incel

Here’s a drawing by Rowling of Neville, Ron, Harry, Hermione, and Dean. Hermione is clearly white.

Attached: 121BA3EE-DC65-4A2B-8543-1A57E3E3C1AA.jpg (551x551, 77.42K)

She's a Bong but she was involved in the casting of the film's and also dictated the original penguin covers. Hermione showed up the covers of 3 and 7 as a white girl. 7 was also after Watson was cast.

Shut up faggot.

soul

No one would ever say that about a black person.

It says "Gary"

Huh I always thought for some reason when she erases her parent's memory of her she goes to Australia. Guess I'm retarded on that part lol.

This

>very clever
So she canonically wasn't black?

>irish ginger
>white

That was Dean's original name.

Rowling did.

Attached: 3f865872-f9fe-4aeb-9c52-d87b7d044aac.jpg (380x133, 9.87K)

The parents go away I think

Every illustration every drawing every publicity image shows hermione as white. And remember she was really picky over the films and who was cast and who was involved

Attached: 1647892206477.jpg (827x813, 92.14K)

This just means a scared and pale look. It's normal prose.
Black people can have a white face.

It said her white face stuck out from the shadows at night. If she were black, she'd blend in with the darkness.

They go away because at the start of book 7 they have to hide themselves so no Death Eaters can find them. This includes family.

She wasn't able to cast who she wanted because they never even let poc girls audition. She had no choice

Hmm i would *shrug*