I unironically think George was in the right here. It's a perfectly edible eclair

I unironically think George was in the right here. It's a perfectly edible eclair.

Attached: images (15).jpg (739x415, 29.57K)

It was in the garbage can. There could be cat turds down there, wafting up their germs.

a civilized society has unwritten rules

It had trash fumes all over it.

of course you do incel, george lacks social skills…he literally was written to mimic people like you so normies can laugh at you

the bite was a step too far. once its bitten, you're eating someone else's scraps. it just isn't right.

>Trash fumes

You can't be fucking serious

It was right on top of a newspaper. Perfectly clean.

You're telling me you wouldn't eat THIS?

Attached: Yum.jpg (644x476, 21.55K)

His mistake was getting caught, I do all kinds of weird shit but not in other people's homes.

Because you've got no hustle

*hits eclair*

>whats your side hustle homie
>emulating the homeless

If it really was still in the wrapper, why didnt he just wrap it back up and stow it away?
Fatass had to eat it then and there

>Error: You must wait 23 seconds before posting a reply. Any Forums Pass users have lower cooldowns. [Learn More]

>[Return]

Attached: Rj.jpg (572x536, 27.87K)

A quality all the greats share is hubris. He had gotten away with so much for so long, that he felt comfortable continuing to push the boundaries.

Alas, here our hero has flown to close to the sun. But wouldn't you prefer to experience those wondrous heights even if it eventually lead to your downfall then never to fly at all?

this was clearly a set-up, who the fuck carefully places a fine eclair in the bin in that fashion ? someone is fucking with george

I would not eat that particular éclair. I would only eat it if:
>it was completely uneaten
AND
>the can did not have a lid

>George eats that eclair
Weird, but the upper half of it looks ok-
>he eats bitten-side first

Attached: tenor.gif (640x604, 3.17M)

Seinfeld is weird, because Jerry is often given Larry David's hygene quirks, and Kramer and George flip-flop back in forth in terms of general disgustingness.

you can't be this much of a garbage person

>Larry David's hygene quirks,
does he have those? i think only his Curb character is like that

If the eclair was brought into the bathroom for a few minutes, would you eat it? Of course not because the tainted air particles latched themselves onto the food. Same as the garbage can.