"Oh yeah, alright

"Oh yeah, alright
Take it easy baby
Make it last all night
She was an American girl"

Attached: silence of.jpg (1778x997, 121.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I840oimQibo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Big through the hips? Roomy?

Come on now
Give me some sugar
Give me some sugar
Little honey bee

This movie helped inspire my favorite O&A bit. youtube.com/watch?v=I840oimQibo

Fat chicks deserve to be thrown down a well.

Buffalo Bill is indescribably based.

What are ya about a size 14?

Uhh was she a great big fat bitch

>woouldjia?
Holy Fucking Kek

We miss you Tom

Ohhh wait….was she a great big fat person?

I used to work in a kitchen with some older guy in his 50s and he’d always quote movies. He’d say this line perfectly but it’d get embarrassing as fuck if he did it around the hot servers.

He also always quoted “DONT. LOOK AT ME” but I never knew what that one was from

Also funny that this movie ruined that "Goodbye Horses" song forever. I'm just imagining that musician's scenario.
>"Hey mom and dad, my song just got licensed by a movie studio!"
>"Oh yeah? What's the movie about?"
>"I dunno, something about a murder mystery I think."
>"Well let's go see it!"
>goes to Premiere screening
>sees Buffalo Bill put on lipstick and tuck away his dick while saying "I'D FUCK ME HAAAARRRD"

Ant does the best "wouldja"

I just finished reading the book the other day, it's really great.

Probably didn’t care as much when it made the song really popular. I fucking love it to this day. I think I have the extended version in my car.

It was also used during a murder scene in the remake of Maniac

Attached: 3958A272-C8D2-4C28-8EA7-60AB36EDE505.jpg (960x1440, 170.1K)

a great big fat person!

Attached: architect's revenge.jpg (784x596, 112.4K)

The book was huge a good few years before the movie came out, everyone already knew what it was about, plus how does having your song played over an iconic scene in an award winning cult movie 'ruin' it?
It's a great song anyway, I never listened to it in full until GTA IV came out

Maniac remake was decent, and the POV gimmick didn't bother me too much. I just never believed that little Elijah Wood could overpower those women like Joe Spinell could in the original.

Not saying it isn't a great song, just it's funny when a song's context gets totally changed forever once it enters the pop culture lexicon in a certain way.

I love how she fell for the old "just get in my van" Ted Bundy thing. She was the bird, he was the croc. Sucker born every minute.

Attached: 1647200470968.webm (480x480, 2.56M)

They all were, yes.

I love the scene so much, and I feel like it’s absolutely a trope now to have pop music playing over something fucked up happening. Everyone wants to be this scene or Reservoir Dogs