What are some decent sports kinos? Seems like it's another dying genre killed by the cape

What are some decent sports kinos? Seems like it's another dying genre killed by the cape.

Attached: Anna_Gala_Fall.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0G33qMjqKJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ouch that's gotta hurt

Figure Skating and Gymnastics are the only good women's sport.

I, Tonya is good
Anna Shcherbakova could afford that fall since she won the gold medal a few days prior

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Rookie of the Year
Angels in the Outfield

stick it

True. Those are two of the few sports that actually favors the female body, hence why men and women gymnasts/skaters do different events. I think it might be the only safe sport for women if they want to avoid trannies.

Attached: anna_love.webm (720x1214, 2.95M)

Those are the only two sports men can't compete with women at. Male gymnastics is amazing feats of athleticism and it's worthy of being its own sport but it has none of the elegance of female gymnastics. Paired figure skating is also kino as the Dao intended because it allows male physique and female elegance to shine in one sport together.

This year's women's figure skating was actualy more kino than I Tonya. The more you look into each girl's history the more interesting it becomes.
I just wish they would make a documentary or some drama off of it but it's unlikley given what's going on in east europe

Attached: 1647279971981.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Attached: anna ice gf.webm (692x865, 3M)

i really like the one italian broad with the schnozz

youtube.com/watch?v=0G33qMjqKJA

for me, it's competition leotards.

sadly both are banned on spee

Why didn't you save my wife, Any Forums? You did this

Attached: 1645222624479.webm (774x470, 1.39M)

You forgot college softball. It’s legitimately more exciting to watch than MLB

I thought gymnasts were supposed to be skinnyt, I see a few thicc bottoms here

Attached: Major_league_movie.jpg (258x387, 18.32K)

no, gymnasts are thicc.

For me, it's Daria Usacheva.

It was full of drama and there are parallels to I, Tonya in that the press-- Americans, particularly-- disgustingly attempted to vilify Kamila Valieva. The same sources that don't bother investigating doping in the NFL, NBA and American gymnasts btw

You CANNOT say with a staight face that eitehr Sasha or Anna can compete with Kamila interms of artistry or jumps. Kamila is on a different tier altogether. Sad thing is she probably would do about the same without the drugs but too bad she was doping.

Attached: 1647490142251.webm (1000x563, 2.93M)

i don't watch it for the art breh

>Why yes, I do take Cuteness Enhancing Drugs, how could you tell

Attached: IMG_20220313_162021_602.jpg (960x1280, 136.42K)

I started watching it to shitpost but Kamila's short program made me cry