YouTuber film critic Chris Stuckmann has broken a Kickstarter record while funding his next project – a horror film...

>YouTuber film critic Chris Stuckmann has broken a Kickstarter record while funding his next project – a horror film called Shelby Oaks. The film has raised $650,000 in just three weeks, making it the “most funded” horror movie on the crowdfunding platform.
Are you guys ready to get Stuckmannized?

Attached: 1618155597517.png (888x608, 506.25K)

I've only ever seen that short of his where he plays a 'quiet badass' and beats someone up. The whole thing was poorly shot and his autism was dripping visibly the whole time. Can someone find the clip?
it was shockingly shite

Also taking bets on him coming out as trans in the next few years. He's a man of identity crisises. Ultra conservative background then rebellion and freedom, wife divorced him cos he is now gay, only other identity to try is trans.

Attached: 1647352082523.webm (1280x720, 431.03K)

He's still with his cute wife, incel. Don't get mad at him just because you've never had sex.

Attached: 1629207641653.webm (900x506, 2.98M)

>rent free

It’ll probably be terrible

death to ecelebs, death to simps

the other guys face is actually lit in a normal, interesting looking way (half his face in shadow) but the fancy boy youtuber cant have anything less than perfect lighting, even if it makes no sense and looks stupid. Also he's ugly so that makes it so much worse.

Why is there a Blair Witch pic?

I've seen the Night Mind video about his webseries. Seemed ok.
Personally I think Sthris Cuckman should fucking die on behalf of the BvS Script/RLM butthurt/stupid takes on film, but Shelby Oaks can end up being pretty interesting.

Attached: 1f06635bb0a4bed67f8f986e0ad779eb.0.png (438x455, 321.55K)

More like only using 80 grand for the film then stealing the rest

is this a channel awesome movie?

>Shelby Oaks
>When a documentarian uncovers a disturbing new lead, a woman's desperate search for her long-lost sister falls into obsession upon realizing that the imaginary demon from their childhood may have been real.
SOI HORROR

This is really, really bad.

>that closeup on his pouting wittle face
absolute kek

will he tell that to Zod's snapped neck?

Has there EVER been a film critic that actually made their own good art?

Druve (2011)

Any Forums made this guy famous

>Executive producer: douge walker

kek
hes no rip torn but thats p good

This guy is rocking an 80 point IQ, tops

The moment I started writting my own novels was the moment that I stopped critizing everything for the dumbest reasons. Hope creating something teaches Cuckman a thing or two about humility.
Checked and keked

Nightmind? lol...

I remember one user said a slow zooming in would help greatly that scene and I agree--that needs movement somewhat.

is this one of those backrooms videos?