If this had come out today, Any Forumspol/ would hate it

If this had come out today, Any Forumspol/ would hate it.

Attached: i am legend.jpg (1171x1155, 670.19K)

>tfw Any Forums is already a containment board but it still infects the site.
Them nigga be workin fr fr

Any Forums lives rent free in the head of every leftard on the internet

Huh what u mean

Yeah but it didn't. And I love it. You know what else? I love I, Robot too.

nigga you don't understand
Any Forums is not a containment board
Any Forums/nel is a containment site

Theyre not even the same story

>i'm not locked in here with you

Its almost as if doing something once doesn't irritate people but doing it constantly for a decade does.

Attached: Hitler Proud Woman of Color.gif (500x280, 520.31K)

Any Forums is a Any Forums colony get fucked kike.

i made an imdb account and my one and only imdb post to talk shit about how awful i am legend was/is
soi horror

I Am Legend was a short story.

Just like The Shawshank Redemption and Red was White. He was in prison for killing his wife and daughter by cutting the breakline on the car just for the life insurance.

Imagine being so stupid you don't understand why people get upset over race race/gender swapping. Almost no one read the book and the race of the protagonist has nothing to to with the story. As opposed to The Lord of the Rings which is built off White European history and mythology at it's core. Race swapping LoTR characters is a direct attack on European cultures and that is what is was meant to be. We aren't stupid and see this propaganda from space. KYS shill.

I'm pretty sure everyone hated I Am Legend when it did came out.
>changed vampires with zombies
>changed the ending which completely missed the entire meaning of the story

iwill smith isnt black

and by pretty sure you mean you were still in diapers and are just pulling personal opinions out of your ass and discussing them as if they are fact?

ESL faggot.

This is like the 4th movie based off the book none of which were very accurate so I dont care.

I thought it was shit when it came out too.
The race change wasnt a problem, Will Smith being enable to play a villain was. They changed he whole ending. The twist was that Neville was the boogeyman, the evil monster that hunts people. The "vampires" were the new hummanity and he was stalking them as a creature of the prior age.

Any Forums is always right, that's why you leftyfaggots hate it. You wanna marinade comfortably in your cesspool of lies and hypocrisy but Any Forums won't let you.

>new humanity that can only exist in the dark and only go outside at night and has no written or spoken language
Sounds like a shit deal for humanity.

most don't know it exists

Will Smith is a true movie star, and there weren't 400 articles about "representation" before it came out. Then when it sucked, there weren't 400 articles blaming racism for its failures.

wait this was a racism thread? i thought it was just a shitty adaptation thread
bummer

>waaaahhhh rafifm bad! a reddit told me!!!

Attached: butts.jpg (738x774, 86.15K)

buttsjak
very nice

>zoomers pretend i am legend was good now
lol
stop pretending that nigger haters belong to Any Forums, Any Forums loves niggers

>Written by Akiva Goldsman
Truly the sign of a film for retards.

It's been a long time since I read it, but didn't the quasi-vampires create a way to go outside normally and essentially just be humanity but bigger badder stronger faster?