A 17 year old is not in her prime. i am in my prime

>a 17 year old is not in her prime. i am in my prime

Is there a bigger cope in stand up?

Attached: HannahGadsby_10.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 165.18K)

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this bitch
so the first special was advertised as stand-up in order to trick an audience into paying tickets to see it, at which point she bait and switched them with her depressing anti-comedy bullshit
how did she get a second special made then? wouldn't people have known the trick and stayed away?

isn't she a dyke? why is she trying to convince straight men that she is fuckable?

You act like comedy specials aren't all planned, including the audience.

So just the other day this abbo is raping me in my asshole, and he says to me “I’m gonna make you swallow my cum”. So I ask him “how am I gonna do that when your dick is in my ass?” You know what he says to me? He says “Your ass? Sorry dude I thought that was your face.”

Attached: 01BA1C34-43EA-44D2-968D-BD163F899EA3.jpg (1800x1800, 638.22K)

Women lack an ability to understand others’ perspectives, particularly men’s perspective. Women don’t view youth or virginity as attractive, because it doesn’t make sense evolutionarily for them to do so. But because they are so short sighted and selfish they believe that because they don’t find these things attractive, that men are misguided or even evil for finding them attractive. Men like youth and virginity. Deal with it. All women were young once, and they probably spent their youth getting railed by Chad after Chad without any interest in settling down, because they were in their prime. Then they become 30 and used up, and all of a sudden they want to settle, and believe that because THEY are ready to settle, that every man MUST feel the same way about them or else they are evil-incel-pedophiles. They want to have their cake and eat it too. No matter how hard women try to shame men into not finding 17 year old women attractive, we always will. Just like no matter how hard men try to shame women into not finding tall, handsome, wealthy men attractive, they always will.

hmmm interesting trend of dykes being butthurt about men not finding them attractive

Attached: G4TV-frosk-ranting-about-sexism-attacking-gaming-community.jpg (1280x720, 114.87K)

>fat, unattractive child gets no attention from peers outside of bullying
>adopts an alternative (read: unattractive on purpose) style that is used as a scapegoat for her miserable situation
>starts complaining that no one likes her because they can’t accept her hip new look (not because she has terrible health and personality) for attention
Many such cases

I'm going to enjoy watching feminists sell their wretched old bodies for safety when the global collapse happens. She'll be giving blow jobs for a tin of beans within the next decade.

>Is there a bigger cope in stand up?
There hasn't been a bigger cope period.

Sadly, the the great vax die off will include them. There won't be any around suck dick

Nothing makes me harder than uppity dick bitches. I just want to fuck them hard and put them in their place

Attached: img[1].jpg (1080x1920, 78.9K)

The idea that women "hit their prime" in their 30s is a cope by feminists and a WILD misunderstanding of female nature by liberal men

Women get DESPERATE in their 30s and will lower their standards in order to keep men interested

It's like saying the clearance/liquidation section of a store is "prime"

A 19 year old girl can afford to play coy with 1000 guys while only banging the single chad

A 30 year old woman has to deepthroat till she pukes, shove rubber eggs up her ass, and get her nipples twisted just to get a text back

I'll be around to suck your dick user

Attached: 1531778179866.png (632x476, 56.2K)

The prime of The Wall

Attached: Frosk MGkurinn.jpg (1080x1080, 271.68K)

Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1647898368924.png (995x962, 796.18K)

Doesn't look like she wipes properly

well men do peak later

What a fat cunt.

Unless your a newborn baby boy I'm not interested, sorry.

>i am in my prime

Attached: 16474103195146964412672489627246.gif (245x207, 2M)

Attached: 1647839802842831111986386542211.png (521x937, 224.08K)

This. The last time anything you experienced was authentic was during 2007, if not earlier. It's time tot wake up.

This feels like it's objectively funny but i just can't find it funny for some unexplainable reason

What the fuck that tattoo is actually dogshit.

There is literally a guilt market these days.
You can make a phoned-in piece of unentertaining entertainment, market it as some kind of "need to see" woke something-or-other, and every normie will literally feel so guilty about not wanting to see it that they will force themselves to see it, and pay for a ticket.
People are literally making bank off of
>Well, I don't want to look like a bad person...

I wonder whether her 17-year-old self would agree, or if her 17-year-old self would think this old, ugly, stuck-up cunt has no right to tell her who she can and can't fuck.
It's almost like women never learn until they're so far past the point that all they can do is look back and say "gee I wish I would have known better back then".

>give me your best nautical artwork for a postage stamp
>okay sweet now blow that up to 8000% scale and tattoo it all over my whole back
>no, no shading or color please, I want my ass/armpits to look like scribbly cottage cheese in 6 years

Attached: strayan.jpg (724x700, 71.39K)