Every new film has a wmbf couple

>every new film has a wmbf couple
What is their end game?

Attached: MV5BYTU3NGIyZjYtNzkxOS00OGYxLTlmZjctNjNkZmE3MmYzOTRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQWFsZWxvZw@@._V1_.jpg (1920x1080, 771.37K)

Mongrelization of the West

Mystery meat golems

My goal is catwomens pussy

I assume to allow white men to take white women as their wives (Bruce officially only dates whites), while showing that they have the right to have side toys so long as they are black or Asian.

Does she even count as black? As a melanated pussy addict I just can't enjoy her odd mishmash of features and color. Would unironically rather fuck a subsaharan blacker than barbequed George Floyd tribeswoman.

They want to replicate the Brazilian experiment, where the Portuguese would proclaim they had the right to breed everyone's women no matter what. It didn't matter if they were religious or married. They'd breed natives, blacks, what have you. It was pussy holocaust.

how'd that work out for brazil

White man / black woman marriages have a higher success rate than other pairings. Black women crave the stability the white man gives and white men enjoy the loyalty from the black woman…

It causes black women to rage. The hate black actresses get got being with a white man is insane.

To get me, a BWC chad, to watch capeshit. Won't happen, but I appreciate the effort.

Attached: 1644215422663.jpg (3000x1500, 1.28M)

They noticed that people were catching onto the eternal
>black male white female
So they decided to swap it again.
It goes in cycles.

bretty gud

Attached: WN_B2auspi5Kjj61VFrWTR3Qgy75m-zKWWv4wl-A3v0.jpg (1200x798, 209.02K)

I never knew Portugal was that based.

I'm Brazilian and we're the most powerful race in the world.

Because all ebony queens are built for big white cock

A global mixed race with lower IQ and no identity that are easier to control.

I need a chocolate gf.

Attached: Jessica-Lucas.jpg (1200x1755, 283.02K)

it's just kino, simple as

Attached: 1605305231062.jpg (2216x1728, 933.55K)

>wmbf
She's basically white according to Twitter idpol freaks.

Wouldn’t the no identity make them more difficult to control since an algamized working class would all see the elite as the other?

she considers herself jewish

half those are jews

they're trying to appeal to me specifically

No.
There are literal leaked Amazon memos where they say that a diversified workforce is less likely to unionise (for obvious reasons) and therefore they should promote it.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend isn't actually a thing.

So true.

no the dissolute population is totally disenfranchised, if they someone start organizing flood in more immigrants until the votes go back to 50-50 on everything and you can fraud/propagandize them whatever direction you want

No one cares except you Any Forums, normal people (aka the moviegoers) say they're white.