Admit it

This scene broke you

Attached: 287312346.jpg (1280x720, 162.25K)

I cheered when Cap lifted Mjolnir, zero irony. I loved Endgame the first time I watched it and still do, flaws and all

Attached: my-image(107).png (950x2145, 3.54M)

I would feel myself making a soijack face in the audience as it was happening, and even though I felt embarrassed, I also accepted it. End of a fuckin' era, right there. Marvel as we know it is done.

You have to go back.

This is some of the spiciest bait I've seen in a while, 8/10 lad - nicely done

I was still too mad about breaking the Hulk to give a fuck

Just my opinion based on how much I enjoyed each project. I don't claim to be an arbiter of objectivity and taste
Easier to shitpost about politics here

>mfw had no reaction to that scene and didn’t understand why that was so significant and all the man babies in the theatre were screaming for joy

Attached: 7959FD45-65A4-488F-8DC3-0779E957DD90.jpg (1920x800, 145.09K)

Bad news, you have autism.

I'm really glad I got to see it in a mostly empty theatre. Faggots boomers and zoomers and niggers don't belong in theatres

>Just my opinion based on how much I enjoyed each project. I don't claim to be an arbiter of objectivity and taste
Fuck, you nearly actually got me to seriously reply.
Genuinely unironically you are great at this, I'm legit impressed.
Well done. I mean it.

Attached: c5f.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

Not really.The infinity war though...
gamora, thors arrival, "I dont wanna go"

funny story
>seen the infinity war like 3 times and some scenes like 10 times
>some months later its randomly running on HBO
>its dubbed in local language (czech)
>family is around some free talk but some watching when something interesting is happening
>snap
>people dying like always nothing intersting
>spiderman
>"i dont wanna go" is translated "i dont wanna die"."i dont wanna die please"."i dont wanna die"
>took a lot of strength to not tear up right then and there
>completely unexpected impact

Attached: Gamora-Dies-in-Avengers-Infinity-War.jpg (740x370, 48.48K)

it's true..
I stood up and started shouting
THIS IS REDDIT, THIS IS MEMES
I didn't stop until they forced me out of the theatre.

No. This scene was reddit, it was memes. Kept saying that the whole time.

i dont watch baby movies

you just enter threads about them and comment

Based honest capeshitter.

I could never get invested in Iron Boy's death because regardless of a new Tom Holland film already being announced, it was already done brilliantly years earlier by a much better actor and as a much more emotional send off.

Attached: tennant-final-line-regen-want-to-go-end-of-time.jpg (570x322, 33.08K)

that rare strain of autism where you don't have extensive foreknowledge of marvel comics lore and an irrational passion for kids' movies

Glad to help, I guesd
I only seek out big budget/mainstream films and I've loved superhero movies since I was a kid so I'm very happy. I don't pretend their high art, I just want to have a good time

Until the all women scene, when people laughed.

I very vaguely remember what you're probably referring to but in such a way I don't actually have any idea what you're referring to/which episode this was

test