Nobodies speaking about the absolute kinography that was this show

>Nobodies speaking about the absolute kinography that was this show
??? That one guy is right. This board has lost its way. Perhaps the sole redemption and comeback of the western genre and /tv is silent

Attached: p20531598_b_v13_ab.jpg (2160x2880, 1.21M)

how pozzed is it?

Single black main cast, everyone else is white. Its mostly about a struggle for survival, and it paints everyone in a bad light including union soldiers, confederates, indians, etc. Shows very realistic, perhaps the least pozzed show i've watched in recent years

The main plot is a blonde white woman cucking her dead white husband with an Indian savage.

This show was straight up awful. Awful pacing, awful writing, awful character development, and an awful ending

They never got married and were living in sin. Besides, everyone knows white woman love non white dick

Thats the episode I quit watching. That scene of her screaming in the tornado was so bad. To be fair I think shes a good actress, the direction was just bad.

Started out comfy, ended up being the cuck fantasy of a manlet.

Attached: windrivershutterstock_8825694au.jpg (5287x3414, 1.94M)

Yellowstone is better. The cinematography and Sam Elliot was all this had going for it. Those fucking monologues went on for way too long.

It's too good for Any Forums

Women-haters on this board really hate it and you can't talk about it without them appearing and shitting up the board like this is their personal Any Forumslog where it's okay to just shitpost, shitpost, shitpost in every thread with zero discussion about anything, just shitpost.

In what way was any of that awful?

We had plenty of threads about this you fucking retard.

Cinematography and score was excellent, but the story should have focused more of the dad than his slut daughter. The show is completely "le stronk women" and prairie niggers are mistreated. I was happy when she died.

This

Attached: 1624539873424.jpg (472x472, 30.02K)

If it wasn't attached to Yellowstone, I wouldn't have watched past episode 3.

Unfortunately, Faith Hill has had so much plastic surgery, she can't pull off a natural no-makeup look. It was distracting.

it's pretty bad
from the terrible narration, horrible accents to the terrible actors (mostly the 2 pop country clowns)
sheridan is an absolute hack, can't write for shit
get any dog off the street and you'll end up with a better show
the only reason it does ok is because of the budget that went into the supporting cast and sets
>im a grown woman now
>still calls her father 'daddy'
does she call her mom mommy?
the whole plot is about a whore cucking her 'daddy'
stop giving this retard money to make tv

Okay, example A) awful pacing. The first half of the season takes place in Texas then in two episode they're already in western Wyoming. And the two side characters cover Wyoming, Idaho, and Oregon in half an episode. They make a huge fucking deal about crossing their first river and worry about having to cross even crazier ones down the trail but they are never shown crossing another river or losing anything of value after the first river. There's zero sense of progress, just a very long drawn out beginning and a very abrupt and awkward end

We spoke about it when it aired user.

Attached: 1604607581822.gif (238x178, 3.77M)

And more shitters appear.

>It's bad because it just is!
>le hack because is!
>writing because!
>acting because my special needs can't into human emotions!
>pacing because I couldn't stop checking my phone!

Many such cases.

Dude, you're insufferable. You're condescending, rude, presumptuous - literally the worst shill I've seen on this board since Resident Alien season 1.
Telling Any Forums that if they don't enjoy something then they are retarded faggots, will not endear the show to them. Likewise, lying to them and talking about how non-pozzed it is is just straight up insulting.

My advice? Stop being such a condescending prick, stop lying to Any Forums, and stop shilling. You'll find the community here more bearable if your simply honest with them.

>Women-haters
it's masquarading as a man show but it's actually a woman coming of age story. absolute disappointment. i hope the sequel is better

What side characters?

>zero sense of progress
You just complained that they skipped numerous episodes where they would just show people drowning over and over. Yey pacing!

>very abrupt and awkward end
If you didn't see that shit coming then you are retarded. How the fuck was it awkward? I haven't seen Yellowstone but even I knew that this was something of great importance to the lore. They apparently built the Yellowstone Ranch where she died.

You're complaining about pacing when all you've listed is why didn't they show people walking through the wilderness for 260 days. I can't wait for your other examples as you are a fine intellectual.

>negro good, white bad
nah fuck off retard

Talk about condescending prick. Only one of those is me and I'm right. Everyone treats Any Forums like their Any Forumslog and all they do is shitpost, shitpost, shitpost.

The show wasn't pozzed. It has a female main protag. That isn't pozzed, you fucking zoomlet. The only thing that could be pozzed is the black guy and gypo lady but it wasn't just the guy winking at her and they hitch. She literally had nothing left and he risisted her strongly. After that, their dialogue is some of the best around. If you can't handle black people acting like humans in your shows you should suck a turd, it's more your style.

Everyone on Any Forums isn't the same person, retard.

>coming of age
I thought it was kino about Lightning With Yellow Hair, brainlet. What's the matter, you can't relate to anyone unless they look like you? Unless they have a penis? Unless they're also retarded like yourself? Hopefully there is no sequel. The end was perfect.

How's that for condescending, mouth-breather?

...actully was me too i forgot