I think this movie is cute and I kind of want to like it...

I think this movie is cute and I kind of want to like it, but I also see through browsing the board that it seems to be being co-opted by twitter trannies and Any Forumsmblr leftists, and that's not something I want to support or be a part of, as I am more a right wing individual. Not a nazi like some other 4channer right wingers, although I do get kind of irked when people criticize nazis, I'm not sure why. But anyway I gusee my question is how do I enjoy this without feeling like I'm a part of that?

Attached: 61f83b4c45edd800183b6525.jpeg.jpg (600x308, 29.42K)

you are a pedophile

No, see, that's what I didn't want to happen. I don't buy into the agenda of the left and I don't like any of their propaganda but this movie is fine as long as you explain to kids that there are some wrong themes in it that promote unhealthy behavior. If it's just entertainment it's fine.

Who cares just watch it

I when it's for sale on iTunes. I don't pirate films and I don't use any streaming service.

>I when
I mean I will when

Enjoy it while not being part of the trannies? Pixar movies are beloved by all, yeah obviously some trannies are gonna latch themselves onto it, who cares, fuck em. A good movie is a good movie.

Attached: Bait.jpg (125x125, 2.3K)

>I am more of a right wing individual
Just fucking watch the movie and judge for yourself whether you like it or not, JFC. Stop looking for external validation to decide to like something.

Attached: nigga.jpg (1080x1036, 938.55K)

Sneed

And that’s a good thing. The movie is about how little girls are crazed for cock (unless they’re gay) and everyone needs to stop pretending they aren’t

I want to ride her p**** for my birthday

Attached: оо.jpg (1009x1011, 82.18K)

Just think, this movie is encouraging little girls to post images of their nude p____s on the internet. And Disney made it. What a time to be alive.

>although I do get kind of irked when people criticize nazis, I'm not sure why

because the modern conception of nazi is just someone who disagrees with left wing culturally attitudes.

you're spamming this movie
and flooding the catalog
i will now act accordingly

my panda my choice

that's been happening over 2 decades already though
i've seen many hairbrush kino in my time

based

>but I also see through browsing the board that it seems to be being co-opted by twitter trannies and Any Forumsmblr leftists

it seems, huh? how about it's all in your head, you insecure weirdo. that compulsion to politicize and divide for nothign. also this is a movie for little girls... you are not part of that i presume so you should leave it at that.

What happened to the whole "pixar had an effect on all human being person homosapiens xD" Billie Eyelash crap??

>this post is adverising or begging