What does Any Forums think of Bridge on the River Kway?

What does Any Forums think of Bridge on the River Kway?

Attached: AAAABcXfxTIbxd3zVdxkYqliG47ggfc0CSlc60QsPV9mIrZYoQU0s7OlFeFlzv_DRTMXzfPCzYQKxsC7N3IpC5ucAsXSaTXG.jpg (1280x720, 327.63K)

actually it's spelled quay

Kway?

Attached: 126.gif (598x800, 416.9K)

>spend all movie building bridge
>blow it up at the end
This movie made no sense.

>movie is actually about a bridge
GAYYYYY

Half kino half retarded, ruined by pandering to dipshit Americans who needed the dipshit action hero subplot

fr fr

It's a big bridge.

It’s KWAY NOT KWAI BIGOT

my dad's favorite movie

actually it's spelled que

Somebody called?

Attached: 1631761913314.png (1000x1000, 237.15K)

>A LEAN NIGHT

Attached: unforgivable.jpg (800x450, 44.89K)

It's good, but this is the one where Lean's style did test my patience and it felt a bit slow and underedited in several parts. Still absolutely worth a watch but I wouldn't put it on the same level as Lawrence or Doctor Zhivago

except for my dick obviously

Great fucking movie.

Rent free/obsessed

Now that's a name I haven't heard in years

Attached: 1647813798097.png (785x1000, 50.42K)

why are we meant to admire the main character for getting stockholm syndrome for brutal, cruel , murderous japanese captors like a cuck and betraying his own homeland?

He's like a gullible little sheep.
"oh I've been captured by japanese who are cruelly humiliating and torturing my men? And they want me to build a bridge for their army? Well on my pride as a british soldier, lets build the best damn bridge for the japanese army as possible! What's that ? my countrymen are trying to rescue us and destroy the bridge to hinder the japanese army? NOOOOOO I must help my japanese captors AAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE"

Fuck this faggot and fuck this movie glorifying him. The tone of the movie should have been that his stockholm syndrome and going native were tragic and pathetic.

what are some kinos about honor

Great film. One of my dads classics.

The Japanese were good friends.

It's pronounced KEYed

good critique on the delusional nature of the upper classes

In a way it did address that, that's basically the point of the ending, you fully understand that it's irrational for him to be upset at the destruction of the bridge. But if you're not an autistic dipshit, you also understand that focusing his energy on the task and taking simple pleasure in using his skills to make something as well as he could possibly make it, was how he retained his humanity under these conditions. So you also understand him mourning the immediate destruction of all his efforts and creativity and ingenuity

This is a message easily understood by anyone who has ever worked hard on something they care about at any point in their lives. You would've made a far worse film than Lean did. Faggot

this movie was too complex for you maybe try the avengers they tell you who is the good guy and who is baddie.

Overrated shit. Easily one of the worst movies I have ever watched.