Do you think Disney will ever bring Daisy Ridley back for more Star Wars?

Attached: 6qomst7v8to81.jpg (750x922, 80.54K)

post "i get it" when you get it haha

Attached: sdvsdv.png (1897x1525, 2.28M)

she fucks black girthy cocks with foreskin, so she can roll back the hood and lick the tip of the cock with her little pink tongue

I think both she and JJ Abrams deserve another chance. Not necessarily working together on the same movie.
Daisy back as Rey at least one more time, but written in a way that's reasonable. Try to salvage the mess that is Rey as a character, in some way.
JJ Abrams also with better writers and not working on a mainline Star Wars entry, just a fun story, and specifically getting away from the good vs. evil conflict. The world cannot be reduced to that level of simplicity.

I think Disney is cashing all their chips on Disney+ shows now; the discourse around Daisy Ridley and her trilogy has gotten so shitty that Disney would be stupid to dredge it back up again.

Princess, Robot Pterodactyl
???

Nobody want that ugly C-lister actress back

Attached: 20220211_142841.jpg (796x1149, 94.98K)

I hope no

Attached: 20220211_142805.jpg (2048x1468, 273.68K)

Bro The Force Awakens maybe you could say he was forced to remake A New Hope but Rise of Skywalker was all him

Star Wars is at both its worst and its best in the Star Wars Holiday Special.
Imagine if they brought Daisy back as a Jedi, training new Jedi in her academy, for a new hour long Holiday Special type thing.
I mean that without irony, and the special should be done without irony as well: all the good will and campy fun of Star Wars, without the pretense of an epic struggle.
That would be a way to repair things.

His Star Wars movies are garbage, but I like Lost, and a few of his older movies like Super 8 and both his Star Trek films.
He CAN direct a good film. Seems like it was a “too many cooks in the kitchen” scenario with TFA.

I don't know if Star Wars is allowed to be campy and fun anymore. Even side stories like Mandalorian and Obi-Wan are now "OMG SO EPIC THE GALAXY HANGS IN THE BALANCE" these days.

camp is a lost art generally.

the only man she sucked dick was JJ. He is the only man who was obsessed with the rotten uterus xenomorph. no man is attracted to her

Attached: 20220211_142801.jpg (1152x2048, 300.59K)

throw enough money at her,...sure she'll come back, just like the OG cast who spent 40 years trying to distance themselves from Star Wars.

>Ford did it for a pension check
>Fisher did it to continue her coke habit, before she died
>Hamil could only make so much doing Joker voice acting.
>Daniels and Mayhew were nothing without being CP30 and Chewie.
...so they got paid, probably cheap too...

Ridley's career has been non-existent after Star Wars 9. Nu-gen typecast actor, who could sail alright on Star Wars royalties. But she aint got no "Joker voice acting" gig or "Air Force One" or "Fugitive" mega-blockbuster, or being a "Rolling Stone groupie" to pass the time.

So if they make Epi.10, about 10-20 years down the line, she'll jump on what they give her. Her life is permanently on standby now.

>"Air Force One"
Air Force One is fuckin awesome though.

>Bro The Force Awakens maybe you could say he was forced to remake A New Hope but Rise of Skywalker was all him
Retard, Rise of Skywalker had to continue The Last Jedi's story and that movie went out of it's way to shit on everything. JJ Abrams is a shitty writer with questionable motivations/credibility but he's not a bad director, per se. He deserves to get the blame for wanting to be too much involved in controlling franchises when his real talents rest with telling other people's stories, but he wasn't the one who ruined the last film. That damage was done by Rian Johnson with the second.

Sure, bring her back as a villain, with Sheev's ghost gradually corrupting her to the dark side.

Attached: Rey Palpatine.png (480x477, 265.09K)

The point was, she's not exactly breaking box office records with anything else these days, unlike Ford that was able to get distance from Star Wars to do his own thing.

Ford had the clout to bank big off Disney's mad desire to see him back as Han Solo.

Ridley doesn't not....Where's her "Air Force One" movie?

Princess Toadstool Mecha Ridley

what if Rey looked like this now? Also has Daisy got hotter lately or something? Because the pictures I see posted of her lately like this picture and OPs picture make her look way hotter than she was in episode 9

Attached: dwujv1xh40m81.jpg (1080x1346, 374.96K)