Villain survives against all odds and returns in the sequel

>Villain survives against all odds and returns in the sequel

Attached: CCDA6812-E22E-4E24-9602-4F019B5EE4EF.jpg (669x616, 119.09K)

imagine obsessing over a literal loser like trump…and you call other people cucks

Attached: 343.jpg (596x628, 40.43K)

Biden lost

There are only villains

>literal loser

I would be delighted if this came to pass but honestly the both of them are too fucking old, even the one in possession of his faculties. We need some middle-aged blood in charge of the nuclear codes even if it's the usual corporate guy. Desantis has my vote. One year is gone and there's another three to go, in the elected term at least. We'll see just how bad things really get.

Yep, he lost. One term loser.

Attached: 1606250123325m.jpg (1024x938, 108.13K)

So the NPC sheep AKA the majority support Trump now?

yes
no tranny / shill

Imagine voting. Kek!

two more weeks, bro, believe Q

There is no way a 40 something smoothskin will win ever again. Its either trump or total annihilation

nice coping strategy, faggot. he still lost.

>this election won't be rigged!

>Villain

This orange faggot was already geriatric when he got elected. Conservatives literally have nobody else huh?

i believe in democracy and capitalism!

Does the US only allow 80 year old retards to run for president anymore

if trumptards think the election was stolen from him, why do they think it wont happen again? cope

Zelensky has outed Biden at every turn to be a senile coward

Attached: 1630014997350.webm (977x546, 485.6K)

Dr*mpdt can't run for presidency anymore sweetie, he is in the peach.

he also beat him in 2020 but the media and deep state covered it up now we're all fucked

Same way Democrats think elections are stolen. Turns out voters are tards

Shame that neither of them will actually be the candidate in 2024.
Joe will not run due to age.
Trump will announce run, collect huge donor monies, back whomever will promise to write him a pardon (DeSantis), and manipulate the GOP with the re-directed campaign fundage.

Attached: Alan_Keyes.jpg (416x431, 61.3K)

>Zelensky has outed Biden at every turn to be a senile coward
Yeah, Biden should ignite WW3 for a fence-sitting nation that was trying to have 2 girlfriends (EU and Russia) at once and is now taking domestic abuse.