*enhances your kino*

Attached: BEEF9F21-359A-411E-A462-EA7F7449F5DB.jpg (1284x1414, 413.65K)

A rich, full bodied wine sensibly priced at a dollar a jug.

The white wines get you more fucked up and have less of a hangover. Stay away from the sangria, don't know why but it's the worst hangover of them all.

I love the Carlo Rossi sangria, ignore this user it's worth it. His drinks are A+ hobo wine, I love it

white wine literally has a lower alcohol content retard

yeah wine is much better than liquor

youre literally a middle aged white woman if youre using wine to get drunk. are you guys all 17 or just gay?

Burgundy is where it's at. But I prefer watching sober after years of watching kinos drunk on whiskey.

MwwaAAAaahhh.. the California hobo wine!

>he doesnt know

more like *enhanced your heartburn*

One thing that inspires me is memories of being young, and naive... drinking cheap Lambrusco wine on the Janiculum hill overlooking Rome at sunset, love that memory...

*Is kino on its own*

Attached: human misery now in jug form.png (720x960, 1.17M)

is this a quote from Call Me by Your Name?

>He actually drinks up the beer propaganda

NAH BRO 10% WINE THAT COSTS 10 BUCKS A GALLON IS FOR FAGS. I'M ALL ABOUT THIS 5% WHEAT BEER THAT GIVES ME BITCH TITS, THAT'S WHAT MY DAD DRANK SO IT'S MANLY.

sangria has lot of sugar

wine will get you fat too
men drink gin

Yes, because as everyone knows, beer and wine are the only two options. idiot

Kek, no you retard, it's because hops literally pack your body with estrogen. It's not weight gain, you're literally getting bitch tits and lose the ability to get an erection. It's called Brewer's Droop and winemakers don't get it.

do you guys have fortified wine in america?

Attached: the original and the best.png (2400x2400, 1.96M)

speak for yourself, soiboi. it doesn't matter what i drink, i wake up with a 2x4 every morning

I keep a jug of this in the cupboard to use cooking, and then to drink 3-4 glasses of while cooking.