I miss Robin Williams

I miss Robin Williams.
Who do you miss?

Attached: 22735860_4.jpg (806x1000, 79.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_S2KeZL6Mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

80's & early 90`s Schwarzenegger

I would had paid good money to see this fat fuck tear into the modern PC culture

Attached: patrice.png (526x526, 385.71K)

I miss Sean Connery.

I'm probably gonna get hate for this, but I've always been super creeped out by Robin Williams. His folksy, almost childlike, persona always struck me as unnerving.

the fuck user that's completely irrational

Jeffrey Epstein

Garry Shandling
Norm

It's probably because I met a lot of creepy adults as a kid who acted the same way around youngsters to get their defenses down

you must not have seen a lot of his stuff if you would describe him as folksy and childlike

I miss my grandma. She died over the weekend.

i just hope he will be allowed to return with renewed fervour

Attached: image.png (939x1297, 1.34M)

Even in his "serious" dramas he comes across as a guy dealing with some kind of arrested development.

Moist eyed camera hogger.

i was thinking more of his standup stuff. i think what you're talking about was just one small aspect of him

yeah :/

I miss living before the clownworld

Are you kidding me?
youtube.com/watch?v=w_S2KeZL6Mo

^ tell me he's not doing exactly what I described here

You guessed it.

Same here.

Anthony Bourdain.
The seething that happens on this board whenever he's mentioned is fucking glorious.

No, I see it too. I get that vibe from a LOT of people involved in children's entertainment. Obviously there's no room to jump to conclusions in this case, but keeping a critical eye on people like that is not at all a bad instinct

Bill Nye is an even more egregious example of the same thing, to highlight what you're talking about

Attached: bill-nye-netflix-talk-show.jpg (681x383, 95.37K)

Agreed, he's also got that same vaguely sinister vibe

Attached: 1638888618276.jpg (716x879, 458.15K)

Jim Carrey and Ben Stiller used to do comedies and shit up till the 2000s at least.

Robin Williams had a tiny bepis. Everything else makes sense. Anyway since that other guy said Patrice ONeal I’m gonna go Philip Seymour Kinoman.

>look at me Chief, I'm Harry Potter *unfunny stand up routine*