When did you realize he was a hack?

When did you realize he was a hack?

Attached: 1599231520928.png (1275x1041, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xGzOwJfstbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right here actually. I would have fucking demolished that pizza.

When this gook called him out on his bullshit.

Attached: 1597699517396.webm (1920x1080, 2.7M)

Attached: 1597695413085.webm (350x386, 2.48M)

>be a good cook
>be super rich and famous
>travel around the world meeting chefs who will teach you to cook their cuisine the right way
He doesnt care anymore, at this point he is just fucking around.

Attached: x6mtptm568g51.png (640x402, 302.87K)

You could squeeze the burger Ramsay made retard, that shit that Aussia mob boss served was just a solid block of overcooked meat.

>this webm again

Deboonked. Look at the size of the patties retard. The patty on top is way too big so you can't bite the burger without just getting a mouthful of the patty and nothing else

His patty is perfectly shaped and matches the size of the bun so it's not the same at all

I fucking hate Gordon Ramsey do much it's unreal. Imagine feigning this hard because some kike executive producer told you to and you walked into this whole series being financially independent anyway.

What the fuck was the point of this fucking thing

Attached: pantaleones clown.png (725x407, 420.54K)

Holy shit the owner from that episode died in 2020

When spamming of him as a meme on Any Forums began.
I've never watched the faggot's show btw. His attitude alone is reason enough to hard pass his dumb ass.

youtu.be/xGzOwJfstbQ

I only ever watched kitchen nightmares of which the UK version was comfy but when the US version happened I had to rage quit. Dude shit all over grilled salad which is still around and popular btw.

That shit ""grilled"" cheese he made, realized he's no longer what he used to be.

This and that one time he made an asian dish and the pro asian cook called him out on being a hack.

Doesn't matter m8 I'm rich af

He can't handle criticism when someone says his steak is dry either.

You lost your soul
>that episode where to prove that lunch is profitable he cooks up a tomato soup and serves it to the customers all by himself
Now he's so lazy he does shitty voiceovers over someone else cooking.

He always was a standard chef nothing special. Just paid a lot by FOX to be a comedic drill instructor brit chef for ratings.

His atrocious "carbonara" lost what little respect he had.