Why is Christianity so popular in South Korea?

Why is Christianity so popular in South Korea?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png (1280x853, 38.86K)

cargo cult

Korean War. Why is Japanese culture American culture on meth? Post-War occupation of Japan. It's always something to do with war.

Why is Christianity NOT in your country Japan?

Attached: image_2022-05-28_192249069.png (860x736, 161.54K)

No we're not. We worship Jehovah the one true God, the Almighty Creator, the All merciful, the Compassionate, the Lord of Heaven, He who is Wise Alone and the King of Universe

Koreans converted to Protestantism just to get into American Prot universities, but they ended up actually liking the religion.

Why is British culture French culture on meth?

Go to sleep, Pierre. We all know you're a dirty french immigrant.

who is this woman

They wanted to differentiate themselves from China and Japan because they knew they arr rook same

Korea has always embraced religion well.
Buddhism flourished until the ancient Three Kingdoms and Goryeo period, but as the evils of Buddhism became severe, Confucianism flourished as an alternative. However, as the evils of Confucianism worsened, Joseon was ruined, and at the same time, it was an era when it was in contact with Western powers, so it was possible to accept Christianity

Perhaps if we meet future aliens, we will become believers in their religion.

Because Koreans are very interested in the God or a god.

I mean Koreans tend to fall for religion compare with other Asians. For example, Chinese and Japanese immigrants tend to establish their own country’s restaurants first, and you can see many Chinese and Japanese restaurants in the US and Canada. However, Korean immigrants establish Christian Church first. There are so many Korean Christianity churches in North America and most of Korean immigrants gather in the Korean churches and associates together in the churches when Chinese and Japanese gather around in their countries restaurants.

I guess it is a nature of the race. Koreans tend to believe in a supreme being.

It can be the God or a god. One out of four South Koreans believe in the God whereas all of North Koreans believe in a god.

I don’t know why Koreans have tendency to fall for religions, but I think it is their nature of race.

Sam reason why confucianism was so popular in Korea. They will follow their 母國's main religion, philosophy.

Thine query be answered if thou'st accepted Christ in thee

Attached: PngItem_4304719.png (1334x1923, 667.42K)

>we
Laura is korean?

so they can seduce pious white men

By your words
It seems like in contrast to Japan and Ancient China who adopted, invented philosophies (fajia, confucianism, buddhism) to improve the goverment effectiveness and solving actual social problems and helping the people baixing百姓
Korean embraced religion due to their emotions i.e. following the trend of their master

>Why is Japanese culture American culture on meth?
has been American culture flowing into my culture?
I didn't know this fact.

>I eat rice three times everyday
>I drink water from taps everyday
>I drink cans of beer on Friday
>I love Milan-style Doria and ramen
>I enjoy skateboarding on the weekend
>I enjoy freeskiing in winter

>母国
This. Koreans never have been able to hold thier own. They always had to cling to a foreign occupier

>cans of beer
>skateboarding
>weekends

Not looking great picrel.

Attached: aomori-american-day-in-misawa-79412.jpg (1440x960, 238.4K)

because they are the most buck broken nation
they circumcise too lmao

I read the books of two Christian Korean writers and teachers of cultural theory, and they said that the concept of "하늘 (meaning like a great heaven)?" is pervasive in Korea. and this concept was likely to the concept of the God of Christinity, so they seemed to be easy to accept Christianity.

Also, during the Joseon Dynasty, Buddhism was suppressed. this seemd to make that Koreans did not have spiritual barriers from propagation of Christianity
On the other hand, Japanese were skeptical of Christian doctrine because Buddhism culture was widespread among all the common people.
Also, If Japanese had try to be Christians, it would have been difficult to accept the precepts such as "Don't go to temples and shrines".
and since their ancestors weren't Christians, japanese didn't consider it valuable if they could go to heaven.

Currentjy, there are various cults in Japan , so we don't have to choose Christianity when seeking spiritual support.

yeah!
This is my american culture!

Attached: IMG_20220528_214553.jpg (5632x2720, 2.83M)

Japanese Sake Steamed Clam is really good

Attached: asarisai7202.jpg (800x541, 102.85K)