4:33

youtu.be/FbLk4ktAE5U?t=403
>4:33
>"I feel awful,You got all these crew members around you - that are working. Ugh these movies exist and are created in a free market, capitalist system..."
>-Mike Stoklasa

>"IT WAS CAPITALISM ALL ALONG"
>-Josh AKA The Wizard

RLM HAS BEEN COMPROMISED.

Attached: file.png (948x662, 695.77K)

Test

a lot of the stuff in movies/shows Any Forums likes to complain about is the fault of American capitalism
>Studios imitate Marvel capeshit because they think its profitable
>Studios shoehorn diversity because they think its profitable
>Studios jew us with streaming services because its profitable
>Product placement happens because its profitable
Imagine getting butthurt because someone on an internet movie review show wore a t-shirt.

Attached: Mike and Rich Evans comfy.png (627x575, 467.37K)

Sounds based to me desu

Always has been
>Seething at abstinence
>Seething at the existence of STDs
>Seething at criticism of homos
>Seething at religion
>diversity = good
>make Picard gay
>muh Star Trek idealism
>smug feathered dinos myths
>"Daisy Ridley is charismatic as hell"
>calling science "The Cause"

As soon as i saw josh's shirt i knew Any Forums would take the bait.

Daily Reminder that Rich Evans spends most of his construction wages on Diversity training for RLM. He won't feel comfortable bringing his wife to the RLM office until they finally hire a black and LGBTQIAP+ member of the cast.

>Watch Pam and Tommy because Jay said its good
>Scene of Tommy Lee talking to his big dick

So Jay is gay right?

Attached: 005050505050.jpg (250x241, 6.88K)

Was there any doubt? Remember the episode where a guy acknowledged the overlap between satanic and gay communities? Josh and Jay both lost their minds. Coincidence?

I dropped RLM when they said dunc was good

They already talked about that in specific in the video, how did it blindside you? Also yeah it's super gay. Jay lamented that there wasn't MORE of that while Mike wanted it cut out lmao.

Jay must be upset he didn't get to go to any satanic hollywood parties during their heyday.

i dropped them after mike and jay's retarded twitter argument that they deleted pretty shortly after. dunno if anyone remembers it, i think mike was drunkposting and was just bitching at jay for wasting most of their youtube money

>MUH IMAGINARY E-CELEB DRAMA

It was pretty retarded of Mike to have a shared account despite them not being legaly married just thru the church tho, what was he expecting?

All the cringe shit with them trying to bait shatner to go on their show was so bad too

That’s literally the exact opposite of what happened though

REDDIT GANG!!

They made a video inviting shatner on their show...wtf

Yes but seeing Mike on the verge of tears after BASED William Shatner publicly shamed him was too good.
Mike's been shamed by his idol, Shatner. Rich has been shamed by his idol, Mike. Now we need to send Jay's disturbing sexploitation film to Lynch.

True dat!
True dat!
I heard dat!

If they really wanted to please Shatner they would have stfu the moment their stupid fans harassed him. Instead they made a video directly bringing attention to the problem.

What kind of retard get's a chance to interact with his childhood hero and makes a dumb, confusing joke about the Pet Shop Boys? Mike was asking for a thrashing.

Attached: rlm podcast.png (1581x1603, 2.49M)

unfathomably based

Attached: F0622E2B-CA49-4FF1-88B4-700FDCAC8551.jpg (580x750, 34.51K)

>Jay prefers uncut
>Mike prefers cut

hmm...

But Mr. Shatner, they bought all that stuff """ironically.""""

>Jay prefers uncut
Jay's always been into those weird foreign films...
>Mike prefers cut
Mike only likes things if they remind him of his childhood...
HMMM

>noooooooooooo you can't just criticize my heckin epic based capitalism!!!!