Turning Red

Would you have bought her p**** pics and vids?

Attached: tCzeSFx.png (726x1039, 1.03M)

No point in buying content piecemeal.
Better just subscribe to her onlypands

>Any Forums now openly supports pedophilia
What the fuck

>now

If she's old enough to bleed then she's old enough to

panda. you thought he was talking about pussy?
are you some kind of hunter biden?

Attached: 1647891967034s.jpg (230x250, 6.58K)

Attached: 39C7D927-82B9-4FFE-A747-97D467E8C4C2.jpg (644x644, 66.56K)

in the past 10 years on Any Forums, trannies and CP have reversed in prevalence. there used to be a hell of a lot of nonces around here

There are 4 possibilities
>The Panda is not a metaphor for anything and everything in the movie means simply what it literally means with no subtext.
>The Panda means what it means in the movie, but is meant as a vague allusion to the general emotional nature of female puberty and adolescence, but not meant as a strict metaphor
>The panda is a direct and deliberate metaphor for periods and puberty, but the analogy pertaining to selling photos is an accidental overextension of the metaphor, and is just used to advance the plot
>The panda = pussy and the movie is about a girl going through puberty and selling pics of her pussy/prostituting herself, to her parents disapproval

Which one is correct?

they are on Any Forums

they all turned to trannies, it's part of the coomer pipeline

>a fucking LEAF

Its 2 but I pretend its 4 because then I can get outraged at it while also thinking its hot.

>>The panda is a direct and deliberate metaphor for periods and puberty, but the analogy pertaining to selling photos is an accidental overextension of the metaphor, and is just used to advance the plot
I think that one sounds most likely, it's probably just shit writing.

Why does she have the fat of a toddler?

It's 4 pretending to be 2 while ending up being 3 with retards trying hard to pretend its 1

that's what normal asians look like before they get the plastic surgery and 2 hours of makeup

Remember how in middle school boys would pay girls to come to their birthday party and show her pussy for money and give people rides on it?

vaguely

Any Forums is the most pedo board on Any Forums.

what

Leftypolsisters.... I think the chuds won on this one....

I choose option 5:
>Who gives a fuck, this can clearly be used to groom kids into taking inappropriate pictures and Disney has either forgotten how to make kid-safe media or are doing this intentionally