NOOOOOO DRUGS ARE BAD FOR YOU BECAUSE SOCIETY SAYS SO! I FUCKED TED!!!

>NOOOOOO DRUGS ARE BAD FOR YOU BECAUSE SOCIETY SAYS SO! I FUCKED TED!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72.68K)

but wait, there's more! yes, when user's derisiveness and ban-evasion fail him he turns to a new source of power, one whose mainstream appeal has long been understood; yes, the rule of thumb for more chuddery is a nigger of disguise; a monster without peer. this has never been, and never will be, within his reach. but, oh, he tries and tries and fails like his heroes in waterloo and berlin! and in the end, isn't that what makes a great story?

stfu you schizo faggot

Woody harrelson looking ass hoe

>BTW I'M OKAY MAKING USE OF THE MONEY YOU MADE BY SELLING SAID BAD DRUGS OKAY?!?!?!

>Ted wasn't black

Attached: 1643160808125.jpg (424x311, 35.67K)

saw you in the other thread you faceblind fuck

What are you talking about schizo?

duplicitous bitch, she was giving herself like a whore before knowing of walt business. Ted didn't even made a move on her

>M-m-mom d-dad is drug lord?
>shut up, retard

Said the same thing in the BCS thread in response to a picture of her with "I fucked Chuck" dont play dumb fag

Meds, now.

Attached: Breaking Bad 2.png (771x552, 141.98K)

>ITT: user is surprised 2 different anons compare a woody harrelson looking bitch to woody harrelson
FYI Gretchen is also ugly as fuck and looks like a malnourished horse

Take your meds schizoid, you're clearly mad someone would mock your disgusting princess

....after Walt spent a year+ lying to her and disappearing to unknown locations for days on end.
So... that kinda debunks your argument there, chief.

She is ugly and a cunt, but you're also faceblind and I dont believe its two different faceblind retards with the same opinion on how she looks. Also, take these meds
8=============D

Since you went to the effort of finding that thread and replying to that poster here, why dont you do yourself a favor and google "Anna gunn Woody Harrelson" and see that you're the faceblind one because plenty of people have made that comparison.

Attached: image_2022-03-22_015155.png (694x430, 354.76K)

Shit like this makes me remember the show ended 9 years ago.

Yeah so they got blue eyes and a big nose but they dont look the same at all

kek

Holy shit you ARE faceblind, the biggest defining facial feature they both share is the huge mouth and and jaw/chin.

quads say im right and you're a schizoid who thinks 2 people can't hold the same opinion.

>le drugman cuts le thug with le boxcutter
Dropped it right then and there. What the actual fuck.

Attached: Breaking Bad Gus.jpg (760x535, 70.33K)