Turning Red's "Trans" Issue

So Any Forums, now that the dust has finally settled, was this character supposed to be transgender?

Attached: a68.png (331x547, 278.87K)

GAH FUCK what is that

No

No, just ugly, like all the other characters

It really really looks like it. "Voyd" from Incredibles 2 seemed the same way, and I absolutely would not put it past Pixar to insidiously insert stuff like this with plausible deniability as the intention.

Idk. I grew up with "Tomboys", my sister was a "tomboy", that image looks like an actual boy.

i wear flannel and i don’t like this

No, her voice actress is a girl. People thought she was trans because of some Pixar voice acting job advertisement

Trannies are mentally ill freaks that most of society hopes to never be around.

It definitely looks androgynous though.

Attached: pp.png (839x768, 399.39K)

So? Androgyny can be aesthetic as hell

Which clearly isn't the case here.

Not the point. If they wanted to make the character obviously female they could have. Tomboys don't typically look like actual men, they are women with masculine qualities.
This character is indistinguishable from a man attempting to look feminine. They spent years working on these characters; they knew exactly what they were doing.

thanks for the reminder to blacklist the word transgender, the anons in these threads are very draining to observe.
>using a noun as an adjective
>forced ebonics
You have to be 18 to post here kiddo.

What's so bad about discussing this? It's very likely what Pixar intended when designing this character.

>these threads are very draining to observe
mhm, I'm sure they are sweaty, remember to dilate ok?

Attached: ynbaw.gif (600x338, 2.95M)

No

If she's MtF then she would not wear boyish clothes as she'd be desperate to pass as a girl

She can't be FtM since they refer to themselves as sisters, girls and women

egg

They're just virtue-signaling to get the woke idiots on board, as usual. I can guarantee that character won't be "trans" in the edit countries like China get.

>tranny in 2003

It literally wasn't a thing lmao

i don’t know what that means

you'll find out soon

They're not trans in the movie at all, it's just schizos projecting

no, just awkward and ugly
I saw plenty of girls like her in middle and high school

I probably met one gay person in my entire life. I've never even seen a trans person before.

Are they really this common in the US that they're in every movie?

what do you mean

No, she's just a regular white cis girl.

Attached: Miriam 34.jpg (1168x945, 157.22K)

fucking hate this bean face bullshit

egg is a term LGBTQ+ proponents use to gaslight people that they're trans and they haven't properly accepted it yet

such an egg thing to say