Do frenchies really?

do frenchies really?

Attached: frenchcinema.webm (688x272, 2.98M)

Why do white people worship these fucking monkeys?

oh no frenchbros..

i don't know but germans put them on every 2nd ad

its so tiresome

What movie ? I need to check a wikipedia page

I think it had Omar Sy in it. I actually like his movies even though they *always* have BMWF themes (Omar is married to a white woman too).

>but germans
Sus immigrant

The subtitle must be fake, it can't be real, can it?

guilt

The only thing you know how to do, is kneel to blacks and worship transsexuals, fucking faggot. I can smell the cock on your breath from here

White culture is centered around etc etc

Stop dude, they are writing their manifestos right now lmao

>all those muslim shithole flags pretending france is le cucked
Lmao, you guys hate france because we absolutely despise you muslims animals and your disgusting book, we will keep segrating you low lives unlike coward angloids.

Why would you muslims in your country in the first place if you hated them? Even if you segregage them, you're still paying for the muslims in France's welfare.

>do frenchies really
>frenchies
>cinema

Attached: biscuit.png (703x891, 1.09M)

*let

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE'S GOING TO (supposedly) SEGREGATE THE ARABS IN HIS COUNTRY

ITS OVER

Attached: sdsdsdsadsadsaddsdsd.png (782x758, 114.33K)

>you're still paying for the muslims in France's welfare
Kek, 500 bucks a months aint even enough to suvive, if they are too dumb to live like that be it who cares.

Isnt it the very reason why you muslim trolltards are hating france ?

>Why would you muslims in your country

Attached: technically.png (472x173, 44.01K)

Yeah I feel a burning need to check a few early life section

They did a study into racial minority representation in the media and despite blacks making up 3-4% of the UK's population they make up 21% of on screen roles. They still need MORE representation because they're not the right roles though.

500 bucks a month + free housing + free electricity and water. And French muslims aren't going to stay in their ghettos forever, they're going to spread across towns and villages.

>free stuff
lmao, you know nothing

Cope bro, Pakistanis just aren’t as entertaining

I am not even muslim in fact 90% of the Arabs you meet on this board aren't, i just hate you because you hate arabs

As for the segregation of Arabs I didnt know about it, I don't pay attention to France and the Arabs there aren't throwing a fuss so the "segregation" must be non-existent

"Un, deux, trois, soleil" (1993)

>i just hate you because you hate arabs
i hate whatever animal who might have the audacity to take france for its bin

Probably has more to do with the fact we're just a colony of America so we try to attributes aspects of black American culture to a random assortment of Caribbean, west and east africans in England despite them clearly not applying.

>main actress got a kid with the director
>early life
everytime

So...hi there. If you aren't a Muslim does it mean you're Catholic? Maybe Orthodox?

Attached: Screenshot_20220504-090027.png (870x533, 327.46K)