WAHHHHH I REFUSE TO EXERCISE TO IMPROVE MY MENTSL HEALTH AND WORK HARDER TO MAKE MORE MONEY AND APPROCH WOMEN TO GET A...

>WAHHHHH I REFUSE TO EXERCISE TO IMPROVE MY MENTSL HEALTH AND WORK HARDER TO MAKE MORE MONEY AND APPROCH WOMEN TO GET A LOVING GIRLFRIEND

Joker was deadass a loser who chose laziness. Why do people act like he wasn’t evil?

Attached: jokerfilm.jpg (1280x720, 54.03K)

Because he was the protagonist of the movie.

>When you call my name, can you introduce me as Joe Kerr?

Attached: 018A2D46-6D94-4960-9F49-F3DD3A6FB4DA.jpg (1284x677, 386.53K)

>APPROCH WOMEN TO GET A LOVING GIRLFRIEND
Does anyone seriously do this

>. Why do people act like he wasn’t evil?
he was evil
and the movie was plagiarism
and normies will accept neither is a correct opinion

waahhhposters are so fucking lame

men do. zoomer nu-males don't.

>Did he just make a wahh post?
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT

No they don’t. Approaching strangers randomly is the quickest way to get labeled a creep and shunned by every person they know.

Guy who's bad connecting with women was considered an endearing comedic trope until like 7 years ago what the fuck happened.

life is Dukkha. Joker is a Boddhisatva. Blind people will never understand.

t. ugly femoid who has never been hit on

Attached: Ashapp.jpg (854x480, 101.66K)

Why didn't he just go to the gym?

You remind me of that radiohead song, fitter happier

it's so simple, why don't working class people just buy more money? Thanks OP, always nice to hear from the bourgeoisie

Tell me you actually paid for Jordan Peterson's book without saying it.

Attached: 1647819673053.png (402x398, 115.98K)

Dude did everything he could to be a decent person, despite his numerous problems. Everyone disliked him, everyone abandoned him. Even his own fucking father wouldn't admit to him being his son.
>But Thomas wasn't his father.
Really, retard? Why do you think he knows so much about him? If his mom was lying, why did Tom know about the abuse? Why did he freak out when Arthur started laughing at the situation? Even looking at their faces, you can see they are related. The movie tells you this time and time again, to your face, but you accept that Thomas is telling the truth because he's wearing a nice suit, because he has money? You're the kind of fucking moron the movie is making fun of. "You wouldn't get it." is absolutely right.

You post the same thread everyday

>Approach women
Literally unironically how do this

origin story is a bullshit same as hannibals rising
i dont want to know that joker was a schizo jew it ruins him I prefer even jared leeto over this crap

>Has job
>Tries to pursue his dreams
>Cares for his disabled mom
>Goes to therapy
>"Yeah but he didn't do anything"

You didn't watch the movie you dumb nigger-wytoid.

Just a good way to get metoo'd now. In the past? Podmssible, but still dependant on execution and looks.

Unironic autism

Some people are just far far beyond self help or any other kind of help. Tough pill to swallow for the people around them but it is true.

Joker should have just got to a gym and ate better. The coddling of the "mentally ill" is unbearable.

kek nice try, literally every face in pic related is a typical millennial "male".
zoomers are slaying, you are buying avacados and seething

Attached: 8fc[1].jpg (2008x2108, 1.05M)

talk to them normally like you would any random person (nigh impossible I know). None of that BLOCK THEIR PATH AND STAND IN FRONT OF THEM pua shit.
just don't be a creep

Nigger what? His goal wasn't to get laid, he just wanted to be a comedian and be loved/accepted for it. He was working towards that but kept being put down for it, his mental illness and the shitty state of the city around him didn't help