Watching this in five minutes. what should I expect?

watching this in five minutes. what should I expect?

Attached: images (1).jpg (960x1440, 174.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JCB03tUKIKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like a chick flick

it's great
fpbp

A shitty film, with a pointless director cameo while he’s wearing a $1,200 Canada Goose jacket. There’s a reason why he hasn’t made any films since this one.

I fucking hate mumblecore films.

Oh, and afterwards you’ll probably order 1 or several fire extinguishers for your house.

>afterwards you’ll probably order 1 or several fire extinguishers for your house
I already have a constant fire hazard in my apartment building, my anxiety on that can't get worse

Prime example of a dumb scene: youtu.be/JCB03tUKIKw

ive got some manchowder by the sea for this skank to sample

A gut-wrenching tale of what it means to endure

Watch the film then get back to me on that one, lmao

PLEASE SEX PLEASE POST PUSSY

You can expect PLEASE

oscar bait shit
i'm so fucking tired of these movies
>take a simple premise and stretch it to a 3 hour movie
>nothing happens throughout the movie
>characters talk for 3 hours
>make it about family, life etc
Paul

Affleck staring at his shoes and mumbling a lot.
Don't expect to see much of Michelle Williams, even though she's in all the promo pics.

>lmao bro, pointless scene is le good because it's people being people!!

How is it pointless or dumb? Are you perhaps a woman?

Because it’s a dumb Oscar-bait movie. The premise is outright crazy and has likely never happened to anyone, otherwise they would’ve just based it on a true story.

What do you like about the film?

>How is it dumb?
>uhhhhh it's dumb because it's dumb
lmao
>The premise is outright crazy and has likely never happened to anyone
No one ever burned their house down? No family ever died in a housefire?
Again, are you a woman or perhaps a mentally challenged child?
>What do you like about the film?
Almost everything. One of the most well executed and honest films on the subject of grief in recent cinema history. Besides the exquisite acting there's also masterfully executed genuinely funny situational humor in between all the drama which somehow doesn't break the tone at all.
Top notch writing, where other films would have 5 minute overwritten monologues from the main character, here it's all said in a single sentence.
Also comfy setting and voyeuristic framing and composition where you almost feel like you are eavesdropping on their conversation.

If it weren't for the occasional jarring cuts in editing and the Adagio in G minor in the police department scene, the film would be a literal 10/10.

Attached: chandler.png (1920x1058, 2.1M)

the true beauty of the uk really comes out in downcast and melancholic movies like this

Never wateched it, to be honest mate. Looks like shit if you ask me? If I wanted to watch a bunch of Mancs wandering aorund being miserable I'd just wait till the next Man City match you know what I mean

>The premise is outright crazy and has likely never happened to anyone,
I genuinely envy people who don't comprehend how terrible the world is

kino