What are your thoughts on sex tourism? Does it happen in your country?

What are your thoughts on sex tourism? Does it happen in your country?

Attached: cover-02-10.jpg (750x485, 80.01K)

hmmmm tummy

It's vile and sex tourists are scum

Worse then Rotherham
Yes it happens with Korean and Chinese mainly in massage parlours

Not my problem as long as they don't try to beat me up, some of our troons are quite aggressive if you refuse their "work".

Attached: 1652162806725.png (558x558, 356.14K)

u mad cause u can't compete with white guys coming and banging vietnamese women?

Was surprised to learn that my state is home to a shit ton of gay sex tourism, but barely any straight sex tourism

Attached: SidiousMainTCO.JPG.jpg (242x265, 13.6K)

This and pedos too

what state

Almost completely wiped out during the pandemic. The military gov is using it as an excuse to keep most of the brothels closed permanently. Except for the really big ones that mostly only locals use.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 118.92K)

Lol anyone who isnt a creepy sex tourist freak will hate sex tourists

>imladyboy.webm

correct

Washington?

absolute

yes it does

Attached: zanza2.png (642x659, 440.64K)

Single non-Asian males over 50 should be banned from every country in Asia

They go absolutely insane for BWC

these girls should fuck me. but i guess i don't really feel very strongly either way about sex tourism itself, but sex tourists should probably be shot

All white men should be banned from all of Asian. EA men may be tourists so long as they have a marriage license or some other proof of relationship.

Something about having sex with prostitutes seems hot even though I don't need to pay for sex

*from all Asian countries

Bottom pic is from the fish tanks. Don't get many foreigners there. Girls are too light for them and the indoor setting puts them off.

Attached: tank.jpg (594x318, 65.71K)

we just legalized sex work so it might don't know

It's in the deep south but good guess for Washington

Atlanta?

Orlando aka Whorelando?

Yeah, Georgia has a ton

Why?

>Does it happen in your country?
Yes
>What are your thoughts on sex tourism?
I think sex tourists tend to be creepy/weird. One time a sex tourist stopped me in the street to ask me where he could find the donkey shows.

Not sure, but one day I decided as a joke to download Grindr, and just the insane amount of "visiting" was well, insane. Almost exclusively older white men, all wanting to fuck black bottoms. I did make a fren from the experience though with a gay injun local

>paying for sex
If they're really hot then it's socially acceptable. Idk why would someone pay to fuck an ugly chick

Attached: 1653725093861.jpg (741x1139, 116.64K)

>I decided as a joke to download Grindr

Attached: 600_400_16253983079746_Tariq-Nasheed-Biography.jpg (600x400, 28.01K)

Have you never fucked around with buddies and make a fake tinder profile before? It's the same thing but with Grindr

It's very creepy, especially when people go to third world countries to fuck child prostitutes