Wtf godzilla wouldnt do this

youtube.com/watch?v=73ZYNnZre1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YLYXV7KnVDY
youtube.com/watch?v=HhfLaOKH_KE

Attached: spookygoji.jpg (1450x1080, 113.88K)

So is this like marble hornets Ben drowned type of spoopy shit but for Godzilla?

Kinda. I guess i'd call it "analog horror" since they're going for the same style as Local 58 etc.

Angus better watch his anus.

Attached: Angus.jpg (472x400, 76.24K)

>marble hornets
that one actually was scary, only fags would get scared of video game glitches and old vhs recordings

Only Any Forums thinks the glitches and VHS effects are supposed to be scary. Its just added because its kind of a requirement in found footage horror.

no, this one is local 58/mandela catalog type of spoopy shit but for Godzilla.

Attached: 1623881675858.png (477x414, 10.76K)

You fucking Zoomers, leave Godzilla alone and away from your shit analog horror.

Silence.

>turning Godzilla into Mandela Catalog shit

wow this is fucking gay
this wouldnt have even been cool 12 years ago fucking kill yourself

Do zoomers actually get scared of this?

I’m glad the younger generation is getting into Godzilla at least.

Yes. They get scared by by everythung. Like mean tweets and straight white couples in movies. They are the most gay and soi generation.

KING KONG KING KING KING KING KONG

Another Local 51 copycat.

>58
fuck

>Y-You can't just publish found footage on youtube...BECAUSE YOU JUST CANT, OKAY?!

Well at least there's a silver lining. Better than being irrelevant or the butt of the joke. Also notable that the scarier side of Godzilla is being introduced to them. Albeit in a shitty way but it still contrasts with the very safe and light Monsterverse.

Attached: Goji54'.png (1200x675, 606.67K)

>analog horror
muh tracking
muh crackling audio
muh EAS
wow... spooky

Is that......is that a VHS filter? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME NIGGERMAN I'M SO SPOOPED