>The Black guy is a simp
>The Dealer is wholesome
>The Dealer's little brother that is a literal kid is a pimp
>The Chad's dad is a Pansexual weirdo
>The Tranny is a selfish fuck that gets all the dicks in town
>The Mulatta is a Huge worthless lying Junkie addict
>The fattie gets tons of Paypigs in her cam whoring website
>The Big boob roastie is mentally ill

What in the absolute fuck is going on on this show?

Attached: 16e2868adfafa12699d6e6d6710b5eae.jpg (640x968, 112.71K)

Being attracted to women is not gay

It's a female power fantasy, which is to say, complete fantasy

T. Hasn’t watched the show
If that’s your takeaway

This show made me choose the conscious decision to never have children and just live healthy as fuck financially mentally and physically

Excellent show though and it’s a shame so many people were filtered by the 2nd season. They expected these characters to be good people so many of the fanbase were angry that these characters were written like the awful people they are, and faced the consequences of their poor choices

My kidneys are in so much fucking pain seriously

Ashtray went out like Scarface

>jewish media convinced me to never have children
lmao

Conservative propaganda, just high IQ
>say NO to drugs: the show
>say NO to promiscuity: the show
The thing is this thing isn't aimed at Any Forums incels who weren't having degenerate sex or taking drugs to begin with, it's aimed at the people who need it the most.

"“It is not those who are healthy who need a doctor"

I'm in love with Hunter anons..

THIS IS AMERICA

The chad's dad is living his very best life. I'LL FUCK WHO I WANT AND...

Jules has done the least wrong of every character in the show, why does she get slandered as selfish?

Attached: 1646055243236.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

ILL FUCK WOMEN
ILL FUCK MEN
ILL FUCK TRANSEXUALS
AND ILL HAVE A MIGHTY FINE TIME DOING IT

>>The Chad is closet gay
Why do people keep saying this? There was never any indication in the show that shows that Nate is gay or closeted.

Ask Rue

nothing wrong or weird about any of that. why you responding to with 'wtf'. it's clearly well set up for dramatic storytelling whats confusing you

>yeah I have like 40 guys dicks on my phone it's for uhh a secret I can't tell you about
>also I can't have sex with you any more because I'm jerking off with Jules 24/7 even though I'm blatantly transphobic and think she's a faggot

You need to rewatch the show.

Androgynous perfection of the face, if you're into that sort of thing. I don't mean perfectly balanced androgyny. Her/his appearance mostly leans towards the feminine. Top shelf tranny, and I say that as a very picky bi guy. That being said, trannyism is way too rampant these days and a lot of younger ppl are duped into it with disastrous consequences.

Oh... Well lemme see
>Wants to rape a tranny several times, that he literally catfishes in the first place to meet her.
>All the girls he's dating, he's making them wearing the same type of clothes as the Tranny he's fetishizing.
>Has dick pics on his phone
>Dreams about getting bummed in the ass by his dad
>Can't look straight at his teammates penors in the locker room
>Gets absolutely aroused in the show with all the buff muscular guys

But yea, he's 100% straight.

>>All the girls he's dating, he's making them wearing the same type of clothes as the Tranny he's fetishizing.
>Gets absolutely aroused in the show with all the buff muscular guys
When did this happen? And the dream about his dad was a nightmare bro.