Jessica Alba has been bound and gagged in three separate productions - Flipper, Into the Blue and Machete

Jessica Alba has been bound and gagged in three separate productions - Flipper, Into the Blue and Machete.

Attached: 09557422664.jpg (1250x1250, 193.4K)

Nice.

Those are four pics you retard

brainlet

Attached: 1510490055231.png (650x559, 11.67K)

she gagged twize on flipper

Also Idol Hands, and probably that diving one Deep Blue or Into the Blue too. Damn she always lit my fire but I'm gonna dedicate some time to Mrs. Alba soon.

One is from her kidnapping.

Attached: 09634663475.png (730x771, 914.21K)

Wasn't she almost abducted as a child from a public swimming pool and rescued from some dude's car trunk? I feel like I heard her say that once.

>not ball gags or spider gag

extremely upset about this

Yeah it's always kind of disappointing when a movie uses a single piece of duct tape or a loose bandana as a gag and acts like that'll keep the subject perfectly silent

There would have to be some in universe justification for using bdsm gags, or else the director looks like a perv.

I am sure she specifically requests this as part of her contract.

What causes women to have this bondage fetish? This is quite common.

Most women enjoy being restrained. I'm claustrophobic so I don't get it, but most of them I've been with have wanted it in various ways

>if only some chad could overpower and take control of me!
>I'd have no say in the matter so it's not the same as whoring myself out
>chad has to take the entire initiative, I sit back and enjoy what he does to me
It's just an extreme continuity of regular female sexuality where they expect to be the passive partner and to receive the affection of a more dominant male partner

>The actress was on the set of her first show, Flipper, in 1996 when she began receiving strange calls which she dismissed as a prank. Shortly after, she was kidnapped from set and went missing for 14 hours. She was found bound, blindfolded and gagged in the trunk of a car after an extensive search.

hnnnn

gags are nice op

Attached: nice.png (1024x418, 588.13K)

>unstuffed cleave
Bush league

Attached: MonaM.gif (320x240, 2.82M)

Something about gagged and bound Latinas is awakening my Conquistador genes...
brb

I used to have a pretty solid collection of gagged images but I deleted them after I stopped jerking off.
I still miss them.