Evil dies tonight

Evil dies tonight

Attached: 82BD951C-E503-485D-B4F9-3BAAA5828BF1.jpg (959x719, 43.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIUhwGY3HgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did he die btw?

I'm not quite so sure how the script seemed really good and then it was dogshit on screen
starting to think I just have shit taste

Something being good for head movies doesn't mean it's good for real movies. See: Dune

Yikes. DUNC was kino.

dunc was a 400 million dollar screensaver

And how would they be able to continue to milk this dead horse of a franchise if they went and did that? Think user, think.

I lowkey thought this movie was good af frfr, the gore scenes were lit, they made me say sheeeeesh!

Michael did not in fact die that night.

I was really hoping that he was going to turn out to be Michael or helping him

>I was really hoping that he was going to turn out to be Michael
that's so blisteringly retarded that it almost would've been better than what we got just for the reactions

>michael both doesn't even want to kill, just wants to stare out the window or whatever, which at the end of the movie he is doing
>also he's immortal or something

going to be a olympics level gymnastic asspull required to even make the third movie function at all

Attached: cat_small_head.png (582x715, 561.09K)

How so? Until now he's just been some schizo who terrorized Laurie 40 years ago, now he's murdered her daughter. I'd say that's a lot better motivation than they had the first two times where Laurie is just trying to kill him to cope

EVIL CUMS TONIGHT

Best Halloween

Tommy? Yeah he's definitely dead, Michael hit him so hard that his head popped like a melon

that joint was dull horseshit and if it wasn’t so loud, i would’ve 100% fallen asleep watching it and i’ve never done that to a movie, ever.

B-b-based

Attached: 1624230984600.jpg (1920x1080, 149.88K)

The first 1/3 of the movie felt like classic Halloween, lots of good to say about that. But all the mob mentality stuff where the citizens turn into World War Z zombies to go after the innocent mental patient was eye roll material

EVIL DIES TONIGHT

i never saw this and i don’t like slasher flicks, i just like the ghost song

>DUNC was kino.

Attached: did i hear that tv is full of zoomers.jpg (2549x1121, 435.37K)

Great tune

youtube.com/watch?v=CIUhwGY3HgA

Kek, that shit was hilarious