Warner Bros just dropped the trailer for the worst Looney Tunes media to ever come out of that franchise

Warner Bros just dropped the trailer for the worst Looney Tunes media to ever come out of that franchise
youtube.com/watch?v=aGRm1WCKstU

Attached: FOYQENDXoAIpHfx.jpg (1280x720, 613.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_kwXNVCaxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=-_kwXNVCaxY

I forget tweety has always been a boy

wtf... characters I liked as a child are now being adapted so the children of today will like them? this cannot be allowed bros how do we put a copyright lock on looney tunes??

If you EVER liked tweety in any form you are likely a brainlet

I thought I saw a pussycat.

I don't know man. Looks decent I guess

It seems inoffensive.

Attached: Looney Tunes.png (906x491, 401.86K)

But do they bend the knee?

Wow it's Rick and Morty again? Just like Lower Decks. And like two other shows I already forgot existed. This is just how everything is gonna look now.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-21 at 17.39.27.png (1890x1004, 2.95M)

It's the dead SSRI faces and cheap flash animation that people hate

>Worst looney toons media
There's no Way its worse than Loonatics Unleashed or Baby Looney Toons. I don't want to hear it OP

Attached: loonatics-unleashed.jpg (1440x750, 183.93K)

Trivia, that last one was originally introduced much earlier back in 1961 and was originally and intentionally just made for an experimental one off short, for whatever reason I’m 1963 they used these ones, and with it along came the end of the golden age

i remember girls in high school who wore tweety shirts, some of the nastiest, fattest, dirtiest bitches

what was up with those sex tweety shirts anyway

>Does something different with the characters
Already 10 times better than Liberal Toons Cartoons
Still shit

why do 20 year old art humorless art students think this kind of face is funny with the sparkles and shit

Same thing with Bugs Bunny covered in chains and diamonds smoking a fat one

and that was? weren't they bootlegs that got stupidly popular? kinda like all the mexican simpsons graffiti except people made money off it?

It's adapted from anime.

Why did you remind me of this? Jesus fucking christ
Also this king Tweety show looks bad cus of the art style, other than that it looks fine

this looks nothing like rick and morty. take your meds.

I always turned it off if it was the last one. Don't think I ever saw a black and white Looney Tunes until I got internet.

my great aunt (RIP) loved tweety

Just goes to show.
Boomer and woman liked tweety

sylvester was my favorite fictional character when i was a young child. it hurts to see what they’ve done to him.