Rape, pillage, murder... GOOD

>Rape, pillage, murder... GOOD
>You want to go home to your WIFE AND CHILDREN??? HAVE YOU NO CHARACTER!!!

Attached: 1556161602987.png (838x800, 840.32K)

Yes. True masculinity comes in callousness, selfishness, ruthlessness and aggression. The Romans had very brutal faces characterized by dense facial features, thick faces, and etc. Left pic is what a true masculine man looks like (the fact that he's a nigger is not the point) and the right pic is what a modern "masculine" man looks like (parasitized by femmes and hollyjews).

Attached: c.png (553x448, 291.22K)

I can guarantee you look like neither

t. low test onions cuck
Right is better

Cope.

Attached: only one of these two was voted sexiest man alive.jpg (2048x1365, 282.42K)

i think he was getting at they were carving out a piece of history that would be forever sketched into memory of human kind? and why would they turn back at that moment when they were all so close to immortality?

I literally said that it is not the left being a nigger that was the point. Whites can have facial features like the left pic in just like how blacks can too. The whole point was that left had wide, aggressive, and callous facial features given stuff like dense facial features, thick faces, and etc. The point was NOT that the left was a nigger.

Just look at Nathan Jones. He's like the left picture and yet is not a nigger.

Attached: Nathan-Jones.jpg (630x1200, 61.85K)

Show me a version without a nigger and you might get some people to agree with you.

Doesn't matter. You lost all credibility when you posted a nigger.

BUT YOU DREAM, user

Facts

Tradcucks idealize a soft form of “masculinity” in line with standards of contemporary proprietary

They’re just Jordan Peterson + racism

>To be a real man you should work 9-5 at the office, get married, have children, and never rock the boat on anything ever

Just bee rea-so-na-bull

He points out the hypocrisy, retard.

true masculinity comes to skinning and raping new born children

>The worst part was the hypocrisy
I don't agree. I think it was the murdering, pillaging and raping!

it was a different time

Both look soft as fuck

They don’t even have cauliflower ear

Then fix your image you fucking retard

Coping gay alien detected

>cauliflower ear
Cringe tryhard shit. Wear ear protection

They already conquered the Persians, but somehow their immortality in history was going to come with defeating a bunch of Indian tribes?

t. no hands ass bitch

lol

>the fact that he's a nigger is not the point

Attached: not kosher.jpg (439x290, 22.51K)

>the fact that he's a nigger is not the poin
Oh we both know it's the point, don't be coy.