He's a good looking boy. Mind if I keep this picture?

>He's a good looking boy. Mind if I keep this picture?

Attached: terminator2.jpg (1777x727, 160.54K)

He needed it to show it around town. What irks me is the 'parents' or 'Todd' in this case specifically immediately siding with the long arm of the law.
>What's he done this time officer?
Fuck this deadbeat foster parent. Looks like they got this kid on a whim and regretted it. It's good storytelling by Cameron though.

Does your boy have any hair in new places I should know about?

He was hanging out with Bobby Budnick, the most ruthless candy lord in Anawana. They were right to be concerned.

it's called programming, the npcs that go through it will never query to get to the bottom of it first and immediately throw their children under the bus, children will think twice to speak out if they're molested thinking the adults stick together no matter what
this is what you need to ask, how come they're so afraid of americans? what is it that they absolutely have to play the long con because if they don't, they'll never... what?

You some kind of faggot cop? Is this what happens when niggers run our police department? They hire faggot cops to come out to our homes and collect pictures of our children? Fucking kikes are ruining our country by putting niggers and faggots on the force.

Attached: Peacemaker-Dad.jpg (1400x700, 43.34K)

>You some kind of faggot cop? Is this what happens when Blacks run our police department? They hire faggot cops to come out to our homes and collect pictures of our children? Fucking kikes are ruining our country by putting Blacks and faggots on the force.
fixd. Capeshit would never dare utter the word nigger

you got it right, he never says nigger in the show, kike, oh that was a-okay, but nigger, that is over the line

no, you can make a tribute on the pic in your car but bring it right back.

>He needed it to show it around town.
he could just morph into the boy and ask that way.

>hi, have you seen me?

>you're a good looking boy, mind if I take a picture.

Do you have any pictures of John in the tub?

>Mmm, he's a scrumptious looking boy. Mind if I keep this picture?

> He’s a good looking boy, I’m gonna fuck him in the ass when I find him Todd

John ever like to hang around the gymnasium?

He’s a good looking boy, mind if I post him on Any Forums?

Hey girls, fancy coming with me to the galleria?

Yeah Todd

Fuck 12

Did he have to bite his lip when he said that?

any pictures of John on a blazing hot and sweaty day?
why you ask... oh just so the picture is as clear as possible for identification

it's true though

This thread again?

Attached: A98C8672-7740-4B04-8E5D-50661D6A2B8C.gif (245x218, 1.79M)

he was to be fair

Does John have any special places he likes to hang out? The mall, an arcade, maybe a Greek art exhibit?

>i'm a homosexual pedophile and i'm asking for images of your sweet little boy's supple little body, you give them to me because i'm wearing a police officer's uniform

You’re doing a great job OP!