Attached: marge.jpg (452x414, 169.46K)

i would accept it if it happened

>only cares about season 8's quality
Stupid normalfag

>face of pure sex
>pancake jack tier tits

Name a more cursed woman

she is so fucking fit bros

Attached: 1527541150073.gif (500x288, 3.39M)

nothing you can do will redeem the show.
they had 1 shot, they missed their chance to blow, this oppourtunity only comes once in a life time yo

Given the trash that was the last 3 series and how quickly it disappeared as a cultural phenomenon, is there a chance for a good remake series in 10 years?

Any attempts within 20-30 years will fail.
Everyone was attached the the actors/actresses that played the parts.

Also, nothing will be interesting shocking anymore.

>yep, there's the red wedding, first time I saw it was better

Wouldn't really fix all of s5, 6 or 7 though would it?
It needs an anime reboot

S8 was the best season if you remove the final episode.

Idk, I'm not even attached to the characters anymore and it's only been 2-3 years. Its shockingly impressive what they did

No, S1 is kino. Still watch it from time to time and imagine that the show never got Greenlit for more

George still won't have finished the books 10 years from now and it'll still be up to ((television writers)) to finish the story so what would be the difference

Attached: no.gif (240x196, 3.43M)

The ending of the show is the only one we're going to get. He'll never finish the final book, for god's sake he hasn't even started it.

>Everyone was attached the the actors/actresses that played the parts.
Most of them were literal whos before the show and people became attached to them because** of the show.

A 10yr renewal would be perfectly fine. The only problem is that they want to fill the next few years with spinoff shows which could become confusing to people.

People would also watch a new run just to see a different ending to it all. DnD pratically switched genre when they decided to remove most/all magic an decided to focus on targeting normies. Any new take would probably lean in a different direction.

I wish we could change the show from just before Stannis's death onward.

Imagine thinking killing your own child to protect your legacy makes for a good story.

Reason I said 20-30 is: most of the original audience wont be there to write about how shitty its going to be/is, and how worse it is compared to the original.

If you do it so soon, all the original fans are going to be there to shit up your publics perception and reviews and revenue

Thats a George idea tho

Is it? That's confirmed, he's putting that in WoW?

Maybe it's better off he's not releasing it.

Well, unless he changes his mind. But it seems like one he does like for the story, hed more likely to change the ending

>so what would be the difference
Something like this:
>add back the elements of the books that DnD removed in their attempt to "appeal to soccer moms"
>the characters that DnD added would not exist
>the characters that DnD removed would exist
>there would be different character deaths and taking place at different time periods than what we got
>everything after what we know as season 5 would or could be ENTIRELY different
>even the Night King story might not be there
You're putting too much thought into fan reactions. Movie studios remake things in 10yrs or less and it's not an issue. Seats still get filled. I don't go through life wondering about how people will blog about what I watch. Like I said above their take is completely different from the source material after a certain point.

I guess thats fine depending on how its "handled".

As long as we don't get 1 POV from Dany being this wonderful slave-freeing girl and then because Northerner's are celebrating Jon Snow she decides to massacre the innocent

The question is gonna be if anyone wants to touch it tho, and what studio will give it a go

Amazon would probably be all over it but fucl if I trust them