They charge money to see her "panda" in the bathroom...

They charge money to see her "panda" in the bathroom. The charge money for photos of her "panda" and videos of her "panda"

Her mother tells her not to show her "panda" in public and to stay away from boys. The mc refuses and shows her "panda" to the entire school, then keeps the "panda". at the end of the film her mother tells her "You aren't going out with your "panda" out like that" and she replies "my panda my choice"

Attached: Herunterladen.jpg (1486x802, 224.92K)

Yes because she is quite literally a panda

this movie is fucking horny as fuck, what are you a pedophile how can you not see the panda is a stand in for cunny?!

The panda's nose area literally looks like a pussy.

>They charge money to see her p**** in the bathroom. The charge money for photos of her p**** and videos of her p****
>Her mother tells her not to show her p**** in public and to stay away from boys. The mc refuses and shows her p**** to the entire school, then keeps the p****. at the end of the film her mother tells her "You aren't going out with your p**** out like that" and she replies "my p****my choice"

>Look mommie I made it again

>"How can you not find this movie sexual?!? I do! What are you, a pedophile?"

Attached: 1620325005081.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

>"You aren't going out with your p**** out like that" and she replies "my p****my choice"
dead, this killed me

>corrupting pure, innocent children

this is what judaism is ultimately about, right. it's all about soiling the pure. that's the jewish god.

>bro this movie isnt sexual at all okay
>meanwhile the four girls cream themselves to the market boy and then the boyband within the first 10 minutes
no body discussing this movie has actually watched it

>and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

ATODFNRAA

anime is better

I miss the days when pedos got cp off limewire and kept it to themselves. Now look what's happening

Anime has much more overt pedophilic overtones, hence why it's caused an epidemic of transgenderism

They get paid to "scare" children. The charge money for "scaring" children and "frightening" children.

Their boss tells them not to be "funny" to children and to stay away from children. The mc refuses and is "funny" to the child, then keeps the "child". at the end of the film the child tells him "kitty" and he replies "kitty has to go"

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.58M)

among shut in westerners that were bullied during their youth?

you tried

You didn't

anime is the main source of recreational pedophilia
if it wasn't for anime the whole genre of "loli" wouldn't exist

stanley kubrick was influenced by anime?