This guys unironically gonna become a stalinist dictator isnt he

this guys unironically gonna become a stalinist dictator isnt he

Attached: photo_2022-02-14_12-39-21.jpg (828x457, 17.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nzqHDgSqck8?t=1254
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope so

of Mexico, yes

Fuentes just isn’t a dictator kind of name
Unlike say kino names like Castro or Franco

He just got BTFO by Destiny so no probably not

Yo Quiero Taco Bell

They can't stop what's coming.

Attached: photo_2022-03-20_22-38-50.jpg (1280x950, 106.17K)

Manlet Beaner as a World Leader? Ain't gonna happen.

i saw some clips of their previous debates and all i saw was Destiny freaking out like a little girl because Nick said he believes in heredity

if by stalinist you mean manlet sure

what a narcissist

LMAO no only autistic incels think he's cool he's seen as a weird nerdy short nazi psychopath he's 5 minutes of fame are already dwindling

>manlet with a spanish surname is the face of american white nationalism
kek the memes are real

He's some weird short narcissistic incel who can't stop parroting stupid memes 24/7 if he was actually put on a political debate he would just be overtalked as he tries to pull some le epic gotcha meme with his creepy smirk nobody except autistic incels take him seriously

Too much of a dweeb. Wasn't Stalin robbing banks and fucking sluts when he was the same age?

>nazi psychopath
>nick
>nazi

he's seen by normies that way

at some point he's gonna' learn how to deal with steven bonnell II

youtu.be/nzqHDgSqck8?t=1254

but i don't know when that's going to be

Probably and it will be kino

What is this post. Nick does debates all the time and is pretty dang good

He literally won that debate lmao your delusional

No, Mike will though.

debates with other lolcows doesn't count, put him in an actual political debate and watch him make a fool of himself

The way this documentary makes him look like hitler rising to power is so funny when everyone in the know realises he just loves catboys

Attached: ENQGL-7UYAA665y.jpg (750x386, 38.11K)

Nick argued the russian position as well as possible in that debate. It's hard to change anyones minds but any "putin = hitler" drone probably sees where putin is coming from now. That said, he def slightly lost. He slipped up more.

>destiny: how are nukes relevant to ukraine when they can be shot from anywhere else in europe or even oceans?
nick: uhhh I don't understand uhh they're both bad
>destiny: why does russia's insecurity supersede ukraine's security and sovereignty?
nick: uhhh it's just great power politics bro it's just a normal thing to do

false destiny does not lose debates, i dont think he's ever even been close. EVER