Why didn't Gilmi know about the dwarf massacre that happened in Moira?

Why didn't Gilmi know about the dwarf massacre that happened in Moira?

Attached: Gimli-In-Moria-Lord-of-the-Rings.jpg (480x300, 22.6K)

Nothing got out of Moria. There were rumours, but he had hope. This was shattered when he saw their bones

What was Gimli's tax policy

He thought Balin's expedition mnaged to reclaim it. He's shocked to find Balin's tomb in Moria.

if nothing got out how were there even rumors? How did not a single dwarf run out and tell some elves or men or other dwaves?

there were no survivors to tell the tale so they assumed that they are just chilling in moria

What a lot of people don't realise is that Middle Earth in the Third Age is kind of going through a post-apocalyptic phase. News from distant lands is scant.

Why didn't the dwarves just have a mason build a single tile wall to block the entrance to the fortress?

Goblins are excellent tunnellers.
>Now goblins are cruel, wicked, and bad-hearted. They make no beautiful things, but they make many clever ones. They can tunnel and mine as well as any but the most skilled dwarves, when they take the trouble, though they are usually untidy and dirty. Hammers, axes, swords, daggers, pickaxes, tongs, and also instruments of torture, they make very well, or get other people to make to their design, prisoners and slaves that have to work till they die for want of air and light. It is not unlikely that they invented some of the machines that have since troubled the world, especially the ingenious devices for killing large numbers of people at once, for wheels and engines and explosions always delighted them.

Why didn’t the dwarves have that fire system men had?

>Why didn't Gilmi know about the dwarf massacre that happened in Moira?
Because dwarves are literal retards made out of mud. They are not sentient beings and have no souls. They are not counted amount the Children of Illuvatar and have no place in the Second Song.

Because they live underground?

You can make shit up.

They used ravens in the hobbit. When Thorin was besieged in the lonely mountain, he sent messenger raven's to the dwarves in the Iron Hills, who quickly assembled and marched a relief force south.

>its another "retarded questions i could answer myself if I'd actually read the book" shitpost

Attached: 1HFXD.jpg (1080x1010, 185.16K)

Show us how dwarves hurt you pal

They stole a Silmaril..

Attached: 423423.png (379x515, 401.72K)

He did in the books

>Dwarves don't even bother sending letters to each other.

You'd think they would have noticed after the 20th "happy new year from Balin and the gang at Moria!" card didn't arrive.

Couldn’t the eagles have explained it all to him? Why didn’t they?

in honor of this thread, im gonna start a new dwarfs campaign in total war warhammer

Attached: keeno.jpg (1272x716, 181.52K)