American democrats are right-wing here!

>american democrats are right-wing here!
god i hate yuropoors

Attached: 1653690327541.jpg (213x237, 10.08K)

Only American leftist says this

No european says that. It's purely a amerilib saying.

>doesn't understand the concept of big-tent parties
I mean, yuropoors are not wrong when they say that. The majority of the US democratic party think that socialized health care is a bit "too lefty".

I mean, how can anyone thinks the democrats have anything to do with Mao, Lenin or Che Guevara?

you look like that and say that

>angloids being stupid and shit
Well yeah

The UK Conservative Party would all be liberal Democrats if they were American politicians

That's true here

Attached: 1653701009346.png (1024x920, 135.66K)

It's so interesting to me that US Americans use liberal and left-wing interchangeably, in my country liberals are opponents of leftists. Bolsonaro's party is literally called Liberal Party.

He's right? UK cons are socially liberal/kinda progressive when it comes to social issues. They believe in abortion, gay marriage etc.

Attached: IMG_20220527_201617.jpg (3648x2736, 2.51M)

because the democrats are socially liberal, while I'm guessing that Bolsonaro's party are economically liberal (sorry, I don't know anything about politics in brazil)

Here the right-wing party are "conservative", the centre-right party are "liberal", the non-communist far-left party are "libertarian"

same in australia.

same in every country except the US

Democrats are centrists and Republicans are far right.

I'm a moderate and there's nothing you can do about it. Gas all commies and nazis.

>politics
lmao
red or blue what matters is the green $$$

American democrats absolutely are not. Hell our republicans have some policies that would be leftist in europe like immigration.

retard

I'd you ignore the cancerous culture war shit, they're both the same shit. Bought and owned corporate whores

I only see green sorry.
sounds out of peoples mouths don't interest me.