Why does only Japan care about schoolgirl movies?

Why does only Japan care about schoolgirl movies?

Attached: Your_Friends-0006.jpg (678x453, 94.05K)

They liked Japanese Pocahontas too

Attached: 272FEBF1-26B4-4BB7-AA69-FF292213F920.jpg (680x850, 139.34K)

Japan takes youth seriously. Western culture treats youth like incubation hosts for adults, who burst out fully formed after schooling and have nothing to do with the thing that birthed them.

Japanese popular media is still about young people and their concerns, while in Hollywood everything is about the glory days of boomers, starring 80 year olds who aren't even trying who expect you to just fall over in awe because they were in a blockbuster 40 years ago.

Because after high school in Japan, your social life is effectively over.

Yes. The spirit of youth is a recurring theme in Japan. Hence why the majority of manga and anime and games all mostly feature main characters in their teenage years.

Don't they have good looking actresses that can play schoolgirls?

Thats complete nonsense and its no more different than in Western culture.

They are pedophiles.

Their life ends when they start working

Western culture doesnt oblige you working 100 hours a week

It's their power. Despite the massive handicap of their ridiculous moon-language and alien social norms they're punching higher above their weight culturally than anybody else on the planet. People don't want eternal boomer-worship and jewish demoralisation garbage. They settle for it if they don't know better. Japanese media is earnest. It's got some pathos going for it.

Unlike adults of the anglosphere, known for their intelligence, beauty, leisure, and passionate inner lives.

Those girls are actresses/models and real Jap schoolgirls are mostly butt fucking ugly.
I've heard stories from anons about fucking high schoolers while in Japan though, so if anybody has any I'd still like to fap to any.

Japan is an "old"- skewing age civilization currently, with a HUGE glut of unfulfilled middle-age+ older people who dream of escaping back to their youth

Because Asians are soulless insects

>say something bad about japan
>b-but the west...
Every single time.

Any Forums niggers think if you imply even one iota of criticism towards the honorabu ethnostate, it means ethnostates in general aren't the most important goal for Western countries too.

>give retarded answer to question that explains nothing and is easily refuted
>start pathologising everyone who disagrees with you
not every single time, but often enough to make this site garbage.

>Those girls are actresses/models
They sure seem like an exceptional case, or maybe a bad pic. I mean, pic related are voice actresses and even the ugliest one mogs the two in the OP.

Attached: 432619.jpg (506x640, 112.59K)

Your considering Japan as the greatest country on earth is retarded.

>start pathologising everyone who disagrees with you

It's true though. I lurk Any Forums often, I know how those people think.

It's wildly different from an individualistic western society