English Quebecer here they just heard me speak English and they whispered among eachother looking at me this is not...

English Quebecer here they just heard me speak English and they whispered among eachother looking at me this is not looking good int

Attached: 09697ffaeba5bef47d9af1eda900c5e4c1c31ee4276e272682e5bcaaa6d3ca59.png (505x510, 145.35K)

they were probably judging you for your shitty grammar

Hmm, it's because you're a fucking leaf

gros con

Attached: 1647205391089.png (1610x696, 237.78K)

I'm an Anglo-Quebecker and I support B-96. It's getting rid of shitskins. Nigga just speak French

Attached: punch.jpg (550x550, 20.94K)

English quebecers be like nooooo why can't i be a cuck reeeeeeee

Good riddance chinks

Attached: file.png (270x257, 97.5K)

But they are fucking leaves too, what's with the German logic?

Canacucks be like, nooooooo my sovereign country culture is too spicy i need to larp as an amerimutt but still pretending im better than them reeeeeeee

Anglo canadians are the worst cucks i have ever witnessed, it's surreal how one can hate his country so much.

problem?

We just do it to fuck with you guys

I bet they were saying "hey dis des trucs sketch à voix basse pour niaiser aek la tête carrée"

"lmao bet gros big"

Attached: FSv3OrUWIAQNYmA.jpg (828x1581, 112.25K)

Yes, cant you read ?

why put up with Quebec? Just jettison them so you don't have to subdise them and let it be a 2nd world country and have your companies run it as a neocolony
thats what we did to papua new guinea

Doubt Australia will be able to hang on to PNG much longer. Sooner or later it'll just be another Solomon Islands, but this time even more nightmare-inducing for Australia.

As for Quebec, no sane country in the world would ever "jettison" any bit of clay. Clay is the single most precious resource.

not since the 40's it isn't. Britain gave up its whole empire, we gave up PNG which was a direct colony. Czechoslovakia broke up, Malaysia did jettison Singapore

>Britain gave up its whole empire
Which was retarded.

> we gave up PNG which was a direct colony
Which was retarded; just watch as the Zhangs set up military bases and point their weapons at you using clay that could have been yours.

>Malaysia did jettison Singapore
Which was pants-on-head retarded considering how valuable Singapore's location is.

no it wasn't because states aren't purely extractive they have a duty towards the population
imagine having to pay for 7 million Papuans getting to a first world standard of living and giving them free movement to the entire country - objectively not worth it
The Solomans was purely a partisan fuckup of a huge degree not part of broader strategy. China just has more money to throw at shit because of their ork tier population. But they became so powerful because of domestic development nothing to do with gaining territory

Can we get cute french speaking asians like Vietnamese instead of desert dwellers and black people

No, you chose your poison stupid angloid.

I’m French Canadian retard. I like cute french speaking Asians instead of Algerians and spear chuckers in mutt huts. Way to go to lose the one good colony idiot.

>Frenchman seething unprompted
>Not a single seethepost from either Anglos or Quebecois in the thread
yeah I'm thinking we've won leafbros

Attached: 1647974203367.jpg (866x609, 42.06K)

Ok angloid, keep larping french while hating france i guess.

Where the fuck did I ever say I hated France idiot? Are you schizo? I said I want French speaking Viets because they are cute instead of Chérif and Mahmoud that’s it.

Shut up angloid geez youre so embarassing.