Wales has fallen

Wales has fallen...

Attached: 1621341549926.png (976x549, 1.35M)

Foreigners don't realise that Wales and Scotland aren't "based", they're actually extremely left-wing, culturally progressive and pro-immigrant, more so than any part of England is.

why is that?

england deserves to be engulfed in a permanent maelstrom of fire

The best way to explain it is that the Celtic countries are like Canada, and England is like the USA.

The Celts/Canada are historically inferior to England/USA, but they cope by adopting a stance of moral superiority by claiming that because they are more enlightened, liberal and progressive than "those nasty racist bigots over there", they are actually the superior country/countries by modern standards.

Thus, you get Scots/Welsh/Irish being extremely performatively left-wing, holding pro-refugee rallies, supporting trans activism etc, because they see England as being against these things and therefore they must adopt the opposite position.

maybe them niggas should stand back up then lol

I don't know about Wales, but Scotland has always felt more left-wing than even Canada.

Attached: Scots.png (635x537, 495.65K)

All of wester Europe is in under the control of Sauron (Zion)

>they are more enlightened, liberal and progressive
I'm Welsh and we do not think this lol

>They aren't based they are actually based

Saw this post coming. But, the point is there is this myth among foreigners on Any Forums and other flag boards, where they have this false impression that England is the "pozzed" country of Britain while the Celtic nations are "based rugged nationalists", when in actuality it's the opposite (or, in reality, both are "pozzed" but the Celts take massive pride in it).

>Nooooooooooooooooo you can't just be gay because uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmm you just CAN'T okay?
Cringe

I'm just speculating but I'd imagine Wales's industries getting fucked during Thatchers rule made them anti-conservatives and more prone to adopt lefty ideas.

Wow it's almost like most right wingers (and people who argue about politics in general) are shallow minded ignorant and unwilling to do more than 5 seconds of paying attention and are quite often underage

You can be gay without putting make-up on, wearing dresses, being obnoxious and flying pride flags everywhere.

The Californian speaks.

ngl i have no problem with gay people, had many friends who were gay in my life, but these westerners ones just look insufferable to be around, why tf do they have to dye their hair and use little girl clothes? lol

zoinks! the redpilled crowd will not like this one
we have to post a pepe and call you a buzzword now

Independent Scotland and Wales would be a repeat of Ireland: immediate cultural suicide. They are allowed to have performative nationalism when in the UK, so it is best for any serious nationalist from those places to support the UK at all costs :^)

What if someone wants to wear makeup, or wear a dress? What if someone wants to show pride in the face of those who hate him? Why do you care?

I have no idea why Rightoids think LGBT positivity only exists in California but lol.

I mean, so what if he wants to dye his hair? You don't even know him but assume he's insufferable just because he has different fashion than you do.

>they're actually extremely left-wing, culturally progressive and pro-immigrant
based

that's pretty based actually