Frank hassle thread

Attached: A5E6BBE1-7EA4-4E34-939B-9DB20022109A.jpg (400x400, 26.51K)

Faggot

Butt boy?

The only thing good about this guy is his editing and admittedly his style(though it's just mostly fa memes+irony tees). He's not all that funny or clever it's just he's willing to do shit sane/empathetic people wouldn't

Get off my board.

Attached: yrfknd1yclq51.jpg (1280x720, 62.46K)

Fatass

Fat pedophile cameron who is a known doxer and swatter who snitches on other creators like a little bitch.

legitimate sociopath that normies find funny because whoah he doesnt give a fuck and is edgy! yelling is funny! not clever at all except for editing and should be dropped

i checked out this guy after you made the last thread about him and he's a complete faggot.
just an attempt at copying sam hyde without any of the qualities that made sam funny or endearing.
unironically boogie should have shot him. imagine the headcam-kino and subsequent court-room-kino.

You shouldn't call Frank a fatass he's based.

Literally who?

when he was a 19 he tried to OD on tylenol over an egirl

he's like a sam hyde who tries too hard to imitate sam hyde

Yeah he's a cringetard tryhard.

Kino just because he makes Sammie fans seethe, and Sam hates him because he found a niche group and fanbase that funds him a shitton of money. He is probably making close to as much as Sam because it's directly going to him and no one else.

zoomers don't like him because they're pussies

wow he's just like me

The only person I know who likes Franks stuff is a compulsive liar cringelord.
I'm pretty sure he browses Any Forums too so he could've made this thread.

wow he's just like me

Why does he look like a mong? Is it part of the act or something?

to be a successful post-ironic internet celeb you have to be a fat white guy with a really shitty haircut

not liking frank hassle is like saying you don't like jackass or videos of people getting kicked in the balls. I don't get it.

Evan? What do you think I’m a compulsive liar about?