POST EXAMPLES OF TV WITH SOVL

youtube.com/watch?v=lODBVM802H8

Attached: sovltrain.jpg (480x360, 19.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KMTyLLFyPbs
youtu.be/7J4CkXH_lYk?t=125
youtu.be/u_sfmtEq5u8
youtube.com/watch?v=LCDaw0QmQQc
youtu.be/ccnGKPS5Yz4
youtube.com/watch?v=A4qU6t1ZH24
youtube.com/watch?v=QrFGzthZeSo
youtube.com/watch?v=FmxnOv90F10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is truly a level of comfy we will never achieve again. There's something about this that I can't put my finger on that make it superior to anything on TV now.

Shows like this were organic and alive. People weren't acting like in modern reality shows. There was no social media guiding TV. Real living people being filmed live will always be more real then staged clips.

Unbeatable.

Attached: AgileBitesizedGermanwirehairedpointer-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 3.36M)

He dabbed fr fr lol

Attached: 1501965075641.gif (354x286, 52.97K)

Fr fr 100 underlined a couple times

Attached: ohyasssssss.gif (470x256, 2.15M)

People's Choice - Do It Any Way You Wanna
youtu.be/KMTyLLFyPbs

youtu.be/7J4CkXH_lYk?t=125

Attached: Fgzr-l0UYAAEwcI.jpg (1265x611, 175.81K)

Attached: L O S T dynamite.jpg (750x739, 71.34K)

It's people genuinely enjoying life. There's authenticity to it. It's not (((produced))).

Similar vibe from old school PBS Star Hustler show. Entirely different subject matter. Same authenticity. youtu.be/u_sfmtEq5u8

This is what they took from you.

This is the kind of dancing that white people get made fun of for. When will people realize that black 'soul' or 'rhythm' is just a meme?

Jack Horkheimer on Star Hustler was the best part of staying up late when I was a kid. Arabesque #1 played by Isao Tomita is also the best theme song of any show ever. RIP Jack you were the GOAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=LCDaw0QmQQc

Sorry, that AND Cinemax were the best parts of staying up late when I was a kid. Emmanuelle In Space for cooming, Star Hustler for replenishing the brain cells.

youtu.be/ccnGKPS5Yz4
old carvel ice cream commercials were pure soul

>kevin nash his favorite person like his big brother

poor kevin nash guy is hurtin right now

Anything before the 90s was pure soul

youtube.com/watch?v=A4qU6t1ZH24

>white people try to copy black sovl
>they fuck it up and get laughed at
>"NIGGERS CAN'T DANCE ITS ALL A MEME"
The absolute state of white boi cope. lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=QrFGzthZeSo

Attached: sovl.jpg (480x360, 23.85K)

They look awkward and stupid. That much hasn't changed.

Attached: single-ladies-beyonce.gif (498x319, 1.92M)

Celebrating the common man in all his weird glory. You couldn't do a show like this unironically laughing with the eccentric not at him nowdays. They tried doing a revival but it was just mean spirited. The new outfit didn't get the original at all.

Attached: MV5BNGQwN2RhNDctOGI5My00YzliLWE2M2MtNWU0NmUzZTNjMDYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTcwNDY0NQ@@._V1_.jpg (488x340, 25.61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FmxnOv90F10

Attached: 1.jpg (640x380, 57.17K)