So how do you exactly cast a Transgender person in a box office movie without making the gender the main characteristic...

So how do you exactly cast a Transgender person in a box office movie without making the gender the main characteristic of the character that person will play/portray and without pushing an agenda?

Attached: 1646953967112.jpg (996x996, 228.4K)

>implying gender isnt his entire personality already
Saged

You don't cast him at all

You can't, trannies are inherently political

That's a man

Kys tranny

I'm pretty sure a normal looking and normal sounding tranner like hunter could pull off a normal role without causing a lot of buzz. We've yet to see

She's so pretty

You just don't make their gender or pronouns a focus within reason.
Only snowflakes get up in arms about Hunter being addressed with she/her.

Attached: 1639266391163.jpg (977x1066, 125.38K)

reviewbrah?

Attached: 694BC406-96E0-494C-8792-809B56C995F1.png (1200x734, 702.41K)

or, you cast him off the port side

Omg why is she crying. I could help her :(

queue tea

You don't. Troons shouldn't be allowed to live let alone cast in movies.

>just don't make this crossdressing faggot freak a big deal bro! it's just a normal pedophile pervert demonspawn walking around

>blah blah blah
shut up fag !

He looks like Ezra Miller in a blond wig

i'm in love desu

So when you complain about men wearing makeup as a simple style without having gone through the process of taking hormones or even dubbing themselves "trans", it's just you being a snowflake?

Exhibit A: Snowflake
Who is complaining?

Attached: 1645916829266.jpg (828x828, 111.04K)

You are gay, desu

how can that be, i'm dating a tranner as well, just wish i could meet and court hunter

You don't see straight cis men in makeup in your liberal leftie media and you most likely would complain if it showed up
From immature emo to stunning and brave, just like that, the moment you dub yourself trans

It's no different than if an actor tattooed his face

he's so ugly