Waaaahh i have a mental illness therefore i should be able to do whatever i want without consequences

>waaaahh i have a mental illness therefore i should be able to do whatever i want without consequences

Attached: 05ae30fc3af326e1d42334f0924d36f8.jpg (960x947, 69.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59kf86v_Cpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh you don't wanna treat me with respect and dignity? Well then I guess you'll just have to deal with the consequences :)

youtube.com/watch?v=59kf86v_Cpc

>wahhh I treated the mentally ill like garbage, so they did it back to me NOOOOO AAAAAGHHHH IM GOONG INSAAAANNEEEEEE

>waaaahh i have a mental illness therefore i should be able to do whatever i want without consequences
Yes

Attached: 1612176208986.jpg (719x804, 266.88K)

isn't this the trannies' motto?

>"The worst part about having a mental illness is people expect to behave as if you don't"
If you act sick, don't be surprised if people treat you like you're diseased.

Deal with it. This is our world now.

Attached: 1645944041695.jpg (1242x1590, 403.21K)

>abandon mentally ill to their luck
>reject them and call them freaks all their lives
>cut all the possible help they could get from the goverment
>ignore them even when they beg for help because they can't stop having horrible thoughts about hurting others
>they go insane and do some messed up shit
>"WAAAAAAAAAAH STOOOOOOP YOU VICTIMIZATION! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mentall illness does give me the right to be an asshole

Attached: file.png (600x814, 320.14K)

>be mentally ill
>know you are mentally ill
>instead of going to a doctor you fuck things up
>"MMMmm you can't punish me I'm crazy!"

>mentally ill person has a problem with you specifically for absolutely no reason
>mentally ill person takes their anger out on unrelated strangers

Nah, fuck'em. Mentally ill people think shit like having an opposing opinion means you're threatening their lives. Maybe not that specifically for most of them, but equally innocuous shit. Fuck the media for making psychopathy desirable, and fuck the mentally ill.

Honestly yeah there are days where I just cant function or i freak out and yelling and screaming at me just makes it worse. My parents constantly would yell at me and I'm still fighting the trauma that I let define me and it did nothing at all but prove they're insensitive and know nothing about how anxiety disorders work

>instead of going to a doctor
Retarded leftist meme. The best a "doctor" or does is give you meds, that at long time fuck up your body, and even make things worse, or ask you over and over again "how does that make you feel"?

the worst part about mental illness is that people treat you as if you do have a mental illness
they don't treat you like a neurotypical

Attached: C6ihPecCD_E-[00.39.306-00.41.408].webm (868x1080, 1.5M)

Shut the fuck up you mentally ill freak.

Attached: 1647810751031.png (596x588, 464.78K)

That's what a bad doctor does. A good doctor not only treats you medically, he also is a good outlet to vent your problems and worries.
>b-b-b-b-but he does it to get paid!
Yes. So?

Americans are all mentally ill

>he also is a good outlet to vent your problems and worries.
That's why friends exist, retard. You don't need a doctor for that.

and they are still whiter than you

No

Imagine thinking mentally ill people like myself care about consequences lmao.
The mere thought of scalping one of my enemies scalps is worth any punishment society could throw at me.

Actually this. Had a mental break due to stress. Went to seek help, was immediately diagnosed with bipolar type 2 off a single conversation and put on a carousel of medications that made me feel terrible in their own unique and fun ways. Fuck psychs.

This thread is full of niggers

There are some things you can't tell your friends. THat's why you need a truly neutral party to speak to.

>A good doctor not only treats you medically, he also is a good outlet to vent your problems and worries.
>Has to pay someone to fake being his friend for 1 hour.

Attached: 1647721375156.jpg (385x390, 56.45K)

waaahposters are so fucking cringe

Attached: file.png (644x644, 529.46K)

frfr no cap

Attached: 1608849662868.jpg (249x225, 5.45K)

I could happily stab you to death.

Better than spending my money on funkopops and fleshlights so I can kill myself in my mom's basement like the average frogposter.

I answered a few questions and took a test where i pressed buttons to see my reaction time. They tell me i have adhd when i was a kid. Got meds. Stopped taking meds because its meth.
They also tell me i have autism. But i cant remember why. Point is. They will diagnose you with something for little to no reason.

You mean like shooting three rich pricks who were about to rape a woman? Yeah real bad guy there.