Scotland

What do you think of Scotland in your country?

Attached: EB15C915-AC55-479A-9345-A2BC57ADB4A9.png (651x828, 269.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F4Uh9FyO64o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm Scottish. We're fucked. Ever been to Glasgow?

independent cunt
others aren't independent, mere autonomy

I lived in Glasgow for a year.
Good cunts all around, really friendly and with a nice sense of humour. Great nightlife too even though shit closed down at 3 AM

Get some sleep, Pierre. You'll never be Japanese.

Fuck Scotland.

Attached: 1426960070039.png (4496x4328, 456.15K)

i'm english
i live in edinburgh (english envlave)
i voted to remain in the UK
problem, haggisniggers?

Hot

The only reason Wales doesn't vote for Plaid Cymru is because the English outnumber them. The brutality never ends.

They cute

Despite only having a population of 5 million out of a total of 60 million people in all of the UK, Scotland is under the impression that the national identity of the UK should be 50% English and 50% Scottish, as if it were a union of two equally sized kingdoms.
It's to the point where the king or queen of the UK must use more Scottish-oriented heraldry when present in Scotland, whilst using their standard English heraldry in the rest of the UK (and even the greater Commonwealth).

youtu.be/F4Uh9FyO64o

many of the most respected americans in our pre/pre modern history are scottish americans
most of them were doctors or missionaries though
there are some well-known families who have lived in south korea for more than 130 years
their descendants were born and raised in south korea so they speak korean as their mother tongue they are dual citizenship (south korean/american) holders though

Think they're idiots at times but I love em. We're stronger together and the union is a good thing. James V rolling in his grave at the state of some scots these days

Get fucked angloid, we don't like you, and we don't give a shit what some dead nonce with a crown thinks about it

Speak for yourself, fanny. We're not shite on our own. Even the EU said so fucks sake man.

Yes, and?

Yeah, you're who Im on about you absolute muppet. Your 'freedom' means leaving the 6th largest economy on the planet and 2nd largest military in NATO, to do what? Run golf courses and sell Nessie tours? Embarrasing

lmao the UK's over pal

Attached: download.gif (480x360, 1.44M)

>6th largest economy

Not if the English have anything to say about it. Brexit means Brexit.

I like them

We were 7th when we were in the EU you window licking moron

Attached: 2243E303-CB0D-4BF0-B87D-EB558FC25AD3.jpg (1405x452, 170.62K)

Least delusional SNP voter

They deserve independence and I hope they get it.