Why does everyone make fun of superhero movies on here? These movies are good...

Why does everyone make fun of superhero movies on here? These movies are good, otherwise people wouldnt be watching them.

Maybe big fun action blockbusters aren't enjoyable for people with no friends? Literally everyone get's invited to them and talks about them, they are the perfect movie to take your kids to or to go on a date to as well. I literally refuse to believe someone enjoys posting on an anime message board for hours but thinks capeshit is a waste of time.

Attached: 1625037168082(2).jpg (540x810, 195.49K)

Attached: 1647054890750.webm (1920x800, 2.88M)

Because they are Jewish garbage filled with propaganda and cringe and have little to do with the actual comics from the 60s

Attached: images.jpg (269x187, 7.66K)

They're designed to sell toys, they're not even really movies at all

>These movies are good, otherwise people wouldnt be watching them.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How did he get the ability to defy basic physics?

Attached: 1627025443070.webm (1920x800, 2.48M)

Because these movies are making fun of themselves already. They can't last 5 minutes without absolutely pathetic 'jokes' so why not make fun either? Plus absolutely braindead audience that eats this garbage with smile on face. These grown up men acting like 8YO kids are totally worth making fun of.

People who hate the MCU ultimately are just film 101 larpers who don't truly appreciate film as a medium

Attached: mcufavorite.png (673x287, 327.31K)

Infinity War was the only decent one of these and only because of Thanos, a character they ruined in Endgame because he was literally too toxic for them, despite being the villain.

Attached: 1626354403472.webm (1264x526, 759K)

It does when it comes to entertainment. People pay more for quality films than trash ones. That's literally what it means.

Attached: 1518197648011.webm (840x316, 2.88M)

all these middle school takes and you probably fancy yourself as someone with keen insight. (You) are why the internet was a fucking mistake.

Attached: 1560886166133.webm (1280x526, 2.98M)

>People pay more for quality films than trash ones.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING RETARD

It says a lot that people on this board probably have a bunch of superhero webms saved but none for the supposed good movies

>He has no rebuttals
Lol

They're insincere formulaic cashgrabs made to sell tickets and merchandise, not to be interesting films.

Attached: 1502831361381.webm (1920x804, 2.98M)

Reminder that the greatest pieces of art in all of history were literally just rich people commissioning an painter or sculptor

Everyone knows that you don't waste arguments on fools

>still no argument but keeps replying
lol

is that from AoU because i have never seen that before

Pot, meet kettle

This. The people who hate Marvel movies love to flaunt that they watch basic bitch shit like Lynch, Lars von Trier, Lanthimos, and other surface level arthouse shit

holy shit are these real? Are the fucking spiderman ones from actual big budget marvel movies?
I know they've made about 3 dozen of these capeflicks but I think I've only seen about 5 of them.
I'm embarrassed to have pirated those 5 movies, imagine paying to sit in a theatre and watch this.

If Bollywood promoted on every single American media outlet and sent their actors on promotional talk show tours, you wouldn't notice the difference between the two.

Hating capitalism is like hating your mom- they both made the show/you possible. The show would not exist without people with money wanting to make more money and believing in the concept. You know what I can't stand? When people think that their art can change the world. No it won't. The best thing art can be is entertainment. Art's primary purpose is to entertain. Entertainment is basically a euphemism for wasting time. Don't blame the corporations for Marvel's success. Blame the people. Blame democracy. Marvel wouldn't be as lucrative as it is now without the vote of the almighty dollar. Basically, if you criticize capitalism, you're attacking the principle of democracy.

Attached: 1618701094148.webm (960x540, 2.4M)

Bollywood movies are great shitter

I watch them casually. I don't follow them at any depth and don't even know ftvmp which superhero belongs to which franchise/universe and wouldn't notice if a bunch of them showed up in the same movie whereas even on here people will lose their shit at the thought of it
and after watching them I get on with my life and don't really think about them other than a brief assessment on whether I enjoyed it or not

Oh shut up. Capeshit rakes in cash hand over fist and you're stuck trying to shill on Any Forums to try and convert the last holdouts.

>has to rely on tv show clips because he ran out of clips from two (2) movies
ohnonononononono

I legitimately laughed at this just now, this is bollywood

Attached: 1512146110350.webm (1416x600, 2.95M)

Attached: 1539415346070.webm (1920x1080, 762.83K)

When the purpose of what you are making is populist entertainment, it absolutely does. All you are really saying is you don't like what is popular and therefore it's bad because you have better taste than the people who do like what happens to be popular. That's pure fallacy, your taste is not more special and better than someone else's.

imagine the type of guy who saves all of these

You can enjoy something while acknowledging it's dumb schlock. A few superhero movies are actually all right but they aren't anything MCU related.

Attached: 1625932611238.webm (1920x800, 2.88M)

I don't hate capitalism. I hate jokes that ruined these movies. I love Ironman 1 but I shit on Avengers and other crap. Ironman was awesome struggle of rich guy fighting ISIS warriors and weapon smuggling. This was great. Avengers is literally trash about faggots fighting purple cgi man. Worthless trash.

Ironman is 8/10 movie. Avengers Endgame whatever is pure trash for idiots.

So what are you saying? That a lot of people are watching movies they really don't like?

>Get completely mogged by your incredible stunt doubles
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I was supposed to make more moneyyyyyyyyyy

No I'm saying the average person is fucking retarded

Attached: 1610237492197.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

I guess thats why Transformers 3 and 4 made over 1B. Totally highest quality.

Reminder that superhero movies are a result of capitalism