Foreigners do your best impression of a /brit/ thread:

foreigners do your best impression of a /brit/ thread:

Attached: 1602364298994.png (1894x1080, 711.86K)

poo piss wanking cum smegma sex arse

i'm a right bum tickler

just shoved a gregg's sausage roll up mi bum, lads

Actually right pic is both expectation and reality of the whole united shittydom

Good day governor I am a fellow British person! Lol jolly good chap

Sorry I don’t really know how to make a British accent

Wog

/brit/ is literally just 10-30 different people posting their streams of conscious concurrently that will only occasionally, almost by accident, overlap
end result in any case is that it immediately descends into childish arguments accusing each other of being a "paki" or "lentil brain" or whatever before the thread hits bump limit in 45 minutes and the whole process starts fresh as if it never happened

Attached: 1490035010334.png (895x788, 511.57K)

cheers fellow londooners.
I was waiting in a queue for sum mashed peas n' taters, and then wubbly dubbly boobity dee doo, some bloody yankee cuts the line. I passive agressively stared at him to let him know how displeased I felt, but avoided his gaze any time he looked back at me.
When I finally get me smashed peas, an "asian" immigrant knoifes me and I accidentally drop me food on the ground. The police then shows up to arrest me for littering and bleeding on public space without a loicense.
bloody hell

Went to the kitchen and had a cheeky pint now I'm back on my phone

oi mate got me sum fishnchips for breakfast lunch and dinner today and now im drinking beer mate
wbout you mate

doin a poo lads

oi blawdy 'ell these easten europeans ar a big pain the arse lets impot moh pakis instead innit

mad how everyone just forgot the literal bell that was being imposed upon us not even a year ago

some good stuff here lads, don't be afraid to dip your head in now and then to say hello

How the fuck did Milton Keynes get granted city staus? Fuckin' shit hole.

how close to the real thing is this

EATING POOOO

Attached: 5460850695.png (1049x461, 278.68K)

find it mad when people on here say they didn't know what masturbation was at age 12 when I was a sexual deviant from age 8

just noticed this isnt the new

i wish i was british

UUUUH, You avin a problem with our pakis raping girls, typical rorke you are

mental that pakis need to get out all the while i eat my poo and get too the gf
haha no way lads, just went to greggs, yes i was being racist

just put rorke in a spliff

I didn't masturbate till I was 16

Cor’ blimey what are ye doing in me pockets?!

you really don't

salamalaikum lads

alri

That Paki cunt thrown his shite in me letter box again. I'm gonna bum him good one day lads.

Last 4 digits of my post will be the price of ETH this time next year

rorke oddly quiet about this

Attached: 1652971372192.png (720x691, 327.56K)

kek how did you learn about rorke

Whats for dinner lads? Im having the old bottle of gin and toast.

wtf this screenshot is surreal

poo

All of Any Forums has arguing

In fact I reckon /brit/ probably has less than most of Any Forums

make 90k a year for pooing and wanking

any poo barm man in?

I lurk actual /brit/ from time to time. It's usually really fun and doesn't get boring because it's always very fast

true

name on mikey

/brit/ is a herd, stronger members like myself lead the front of protect the rear, the runts are in the middle and occasional outsiders try and attack